Steve's Log

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
So far the year hasn't started off like I wanted.
I am keeping my diet extremely tight. And I see myself as alot leaner.

To start the year I had the damn flu, missed work missed gym yadda yadda it sucked. Lost ten ****ing pounds.

Then had to run to Detroit for a 12-13 hour drive to bring my Dad back to Minnesota so he didn't end up homeless..

One of my favorite co workers decided to hang himself from an extension cord, and an old prison buddy decided to shoot a cop in the head.
I Guess some people don't change.
My truck has completely ****ed off, changed the alternator but still not holding a charge, the weather is 1 below with a real feel of 28 below, so I'll be working on that **** all night.

Finally got to the gym for a good hour today, felt great, but only been maybe 6 times this year which is not how I wanted to start the year. Hopefully this BS hurries up and and I can get back to my normal pace.

Reactions: Jin

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
shit man, when it rains it pours!
hope everything turns around soon for you man, keep ur head up!
if it makes you feel any better I cant pass smog til I replace my catalytic converter so that's rad.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sorry about your friends. I have no idea what types of emotions you’re going through, but I know it must be unpleasant to say the least.

You have your shit together. Just keep it that way and you’ll be through this soon.

Impressive in the gym. Impressive in life.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you both, just really wanna get the truck fixed, which I believe I did finally, 12:06 in the morning and you can just see the temps here in Minnesota. I had somehow bent the prongs on the brand new alternator so it wouldn't charge the battery. Now that the truck is running. ITS GAME TIME.
As far as others it's just a unsettling feeling to happen with everything else, put simply it wasn't my dumb ass in either situation.
But thank you guys for your support.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
My Diet:

Monday through Saturday.

6 am:
3 cups whole milk
4 TBLS powdered Peanut butter.
2 scoops protein powder (dynamik?)
K = 790 P=86g C=45g F=29g

10am: 8oz Chicken Breast, 1/2 cup white rice, 1/4 cup of Fat free mozzarella cheese, 2TBLS of Fat free Italian dressing.

After I cook the chicken breast it becomes 5.5 oz (approx)

K= 394 P=80g C=24 F=2.5

Noon: Same ****ing meal.

3:pM:
1cup whole milk
1 scoop protein powder
2 tablespoon powdered peanut butter

K=320 P= 39 C= 17 F= 11

Gym 6-7:30 with 30 minutes of Cardio.

8pm another morning shake.

9:30
8oz chicken, 1/4 cup FF mozzarella, 2 tablespoon FF Italian and a piece of flat bread

K= 419 P= 88 C= 21 F = 5

Total =
K 3108
P 461
C 177
F 78

Now, I'll be back in gym 5-6 days a week, and on Sundays I always take the kids and wife out so I cheat and have whatever it is we're having.

This eating routine and what I am eating is not fun, nor enjoyable. But the results I hope will be worth it.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
not seeing how either of the 10am or 930pm meals add up to 80 grams of protein?

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
It has to be something wrong with the app or chicken breast.
On the app I put in 8oz raw chicken breast, (Walmart) when I put in everything today I was surprised by the high protein number.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
not seeing how either of the 10am or 930pm meals add up to 80 grams of protein?

Yeah, I'd say 65g maybe, when you count the protein from the cheese and the small amounts in the rice and bread. The 8oz chicken has 50/55 grams in it.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say 65g maybe, when you count the protein from the cheese and the small amounts in the rice and bread. The 8oz chicken has 50/55 grams in it.

Yeah, me and Gibs went over it last night and found that the MyFitnessPal app was off on that particular product I was scanning. Either way my protein intake is high enough, I just have to watch the calories now because it's going to be a lower number than what I thought. I'll continue with this for a few weeks watching the weight to make sure it's not dropping too quickly.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
209 Lbs.
12.2% BF
183.6 lbs lean body mass

7 weeks ago on the 31st...
234 Lb
17.5% BF
192.9. lB lean body mass.

So definitely some results.
Been going with 125mg/wk Test.

2900-3100 calories daily. If I continue to lose the weight this rapidly I will increase by about 300 calories. Might do it anyways, haven't committed, wanna think about it first.

Soon I'll be on blast with 500mg week Test, 200mg week Masterone and Clen.

Losing the weight .... DEPRESSING, However, I am alright as long as I'm above 200, and know that this is something I committed to long before I started.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Workout regime is 5-6 days a week right after work.
Working two jobs as well.

Doing one muscle group a day for 90 minutes, adding in minimal abdominal at the end of every session.

Starting every session with 10 minutes of cardio to warm up.

I have found that I like this new lat workout I seen Steve Kuclo doing where I kneel behind the seat on the cable row and use a rope to engage the lats.

Decided on 250 Test Cyp and 200 Mast E every three days.
Next week I will begin with the clen, to see how that rolls.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Steve,
Can you post a link to the Steve Kuclo exercise you mentioned, please? I was unable to find it.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Finished work and didn't really feel like I wanted to hit the gym but forced myself too anyways, glad I did because I had one of the best sessions I've had in a while. Tore up the Delts!

Weight: 214 Lbs

After session went to Wally world to grab my food for the week and put together I spend about $100 / week on food.

Monthly cost of new lifestyle $430 - $530?

Food - $400
Gym membership - $30

Glad I've made the change, 2016 i was homeless, litterly eating out of McDonald's dumpsters hooked on Meth sleeping on the beaches in Florida, and collecting pop cans outta the garbage to recycle for $$.

Right now, I feel like a king. I'm definitely glad I've made a change for the better...

Just on cloud 9 after that workout. Damn.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Finished work and didn't really feel like I wanted to hit the gym but forced myself too anyways, glad I did because I had one of the best sessions I've had in a while. Tore up the Delts!

Weight: 214 Lbs

After session went to Wally world to grab my food for the week and put together I spend about $100 / week on food.

Monthly cost of new lifestyle $430 - $530?

Food - $400
Gym membership - $30

Glad I've made the change, 2016 i was homeless, litterly eating out of McDonald's dumpsters hooked on Meth sleeping on the beaches in Florida, and collecting pop cans outta the garbage to recycle for $$.

Right now, I feel like a king. I'm definitely glad I've made a change for the better...

Just on cloud 9 after that workout. Damn.

sounds like an intense, incredible journey. Couldn’t have been easy - major respect to you for the amazing changes. Well done, brother!

New Threads