Oral blast off

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I am looking to add a 4-6 week oral at the beginning of my next blast alongside 600mg of test e. My goal with this blast is strength, fullness of muscle and overal performance and recovery to enhance my workouts. Not looking so much for mass. Looking to avoid the bloat as summer is coming. The three orals I was looking at are Anavar, proviron and Tbol.

From my understanding both proviron and anavar are pretty low in terms of hepatoxicity. Tbol seems to be mild but not as bad as others.
Proviron caught my eye due to its synergestic nature in increasing the benefits of free tesoretone however it appears that it may not be the best bang for the buck as 100-150mg seems to be what most guys are saying they needed to get benefits. Anavar...well we all know about var. from my research Tbol seems to be great in terms of performance and strength but does little for mass or changing for appearance. Doses for var or Tbol would be dosed at 40mg maybe 60. They all seem to be about the same in terms of estrogenic activity. I am torn between the 3 right now so any tips or input would be appreciated. My past oral history is only DBOL have not used any others.

Last edited:

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure why the post is so dark I’ve tried to change the color back to white but won’t go, sorry about that guys I know it’s hard to read

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Thinking I’m going with the var at 40mg for 6 weeks. Seems to be best for my goals

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Thinking I’m going with the var at 40mg for 6 weeks. Seems to be best for my goals

I like anavar more than tbol. Never ran proviron. I like my var around 80-100mg. Maybe 40mg will work for you

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I like anavar more than tbol. Never ran proviron. I like my var around 80-100mg. Maybe 40mg will work for you

I’ve read that from a lot of guys on here, being it my first run at it I was gonna be conservative even though it’s light on sides I wanna see if I can get away with less because the price. My budget for this month only allows for 100 capsules at 20mg so if i do won’t have it for but 25 days not sure if that’s gonna be long enough.could do 60mg for 30 days. So may do that

do you experience a decrease in libido at 80mg? I have talked to several guys some say they feel a drop in sex drive and a few said it stays the same as when they are on just test. Seems like it caries person to person.

Last edited:

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve read that from a lot of guys on here, being it my first run at it I was gonna be conservative even though it’s light on sides I wanna see if I can get away with less because the price. My budget for this month only allows for 100 capsules at 20mg so if i do won’t have it for but 25 days not sure if that’s gonna be long enough.could do 60mg for 30 days. So may do that

do you experience a decrease in libido at 80mg? I have talked to several guys some say they feel a drop in sex drive and a few said it stays the same as when they are on just test. Seems like it caries person to person.

Thats the only downside of it is the price tag sadly. No my libido wasnt effected by it. I honestly didn't notice any side effects from it other than excessive sweating at times. Especially during workouts. And back pumps

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Opened this expecting a vid of your mrs in action. Highly disappointed, on a serious note I loved tbol. You could do tbol + proviron or anavar + proviron. The proviron would have similar effects to mast

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Opened this expecting a vid of your mrs in action. Highly disappointed, on a serious note I loved tbol. You could do tbol + proviron or anavar + proviron. The proviron would have similar effects to mast

Ya I’ve read that a lot of guys compare Proviron to an oral Mast.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Im running anavar right now at 50mg just trying to hold my muscle and strength while I lose weight from working so damn much. Im losing weight and still seeing even a little increase in strength. Pumps are very impressive and I feel like Im burning even more fat. Cardio endurance and libido both up with zero sides.

From my research, anavar causes nearly zero liver stress. We are not using this stuff at medication doses but this drug was regularly administered to children and HIV patients.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do ya'll use orals when you can use esterless injectables?

Health is #1 to everyone here, apparently. Orals stress and burden the liver, cholesterol, insulin, and more.

Where's the squawking about health? Orals are more dangerous and a bigger risk compared to things like injecting a gram.

100% innocent curiousity. Thanks.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im running anavar right now at 50mg just trying to hold my muscle and strength while I lose weight from working so damn much. Im losing weight and still seeing even a little increase in strength. Pumps are very impressive and I feel like Im burning even more fat. Cardio endurance and libido both up with zero sides.

From my research, anavar causes nearly zero liver stress. We are not using this stuff at medication doses but this drug was regularly administered to children and HIV patients.

Sadly, use your liver? You stress it. You can not avoid liver stress with anything that uses hepatic metabolism.

One reason I shake my head at any "liver support"; those supps use hepatic metabolism, stressing the liver further.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Cause we cant be arsed injecting that often

Why do ya'll use orals when you can use esterless injectables?

Health is #1 to everyone here, apparently. Orals stress and burden the liver, cholesterol, insulin, and more.

Where's the squawking about health? Orals are more dangerous and a bigger risk compared to things like injecting a gram.

100% innocent curiousity. Thanks.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cause we cant be arsed injecting that often

Health, though.

This is when I would be called an "idiot" and "stupid" for risking my health (Not you Trump; you haven't).

You don't have to pin much more, honestly. Esterless doesn't require frequent pinning-there's no proof against people experiencing placebo. "Stable levels" is hogwash.

Anyway, just harmless questioning from me. Had to know "why" for double standards.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
A paracetamol would probably cause more liver toxicity than anavar and unless your liver has an issue even when taking dbol does it not go back to normal values quite quick afterwards. Pretty sure 500mg test and 30mg dbol on a cycle is safer than your 1g cruise doses.

Health, though.

This is when I would be called an "idiot" and "stupid" for risking my health (Not you Trump; you haven't).

You don't have to pin much more, honestly. Esterless doesn't require frequent pinning-there's no proof against people experiencing placebo. "Stable levels" is hogwash.

Anyway, just harmless questioning from me. Had to know "why" for double standards.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A paracetamol would probably cause more liver toxicity than anavar and unless your liver has an issue even when taking dbol does it not go back to normal values quite quick afterwards. Pretty sure 500mg test and 30mg dbol on a cycle is safer than your 1g cruise doses.

I disagree, and so does research. You will find liver adenomas happen frequently with oral AAS-especially 17α-alkylated orals-but you won't with acetaminophen.

There's plenty of documentation showing hepatotoxicity and liver dysfunction with oral AAS. There's evidence showing a direct association with oral AAS and peliosis hepatis and heptocellular carcinoma. The list goes on.

Trump, all this wasn't directed to you. It's for those who freak out over my health, but make exceptions for themselves and risking their health.

It's a common "remove your own plank out of your eye first" statement I'm making. I just get annoyed with any hypocrisy and unjustified behavior.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
So ive done var, tbol and currently proviron.
This latest time around I was doing Tbol at 80mg / day just like last time along with proviron at 50mg / day with test and tren.

Within 10 days I was getting more and more fatigued, really bad, couldnt function.
I dropped the tbol and I got my energy back.
I think there is something called orals lethargy and im no expert but I would attribute that to stressing the liver, like Hulk says.
The proviron is fine since it is not C17-alpha alkylated.
YMMV.

New Threads