weight gain

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Uncle Snake is going to help you out. I'm not taking fat, only muscle here. You will keep most of what you would have achieved if you're a beginner in the sport, some if you're an intermediate and none 6 months later if you're advanced.

Just my opinion

Gabriel

Reaction score
All things equal....diet,training,proper PCT........................55 to 75% is possible........

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
All things equal....diet,training,proper PCT........................55 to 75% is possible........

what about genetics & post pct ?

no gains are ever etched in stone

in my experience

Gabriel

Reaction score
Sorry,,,That is my opinion...Most would agree best gains(usually) are achieved in the 1st cycle.............Problem there is most of us didn't know what the hell we were doing...Kinda why I said all things equal,,but they never are !!! Imagine the gains we could all have made if we knew then what we (most) know now..???I would then bump that to 75 to 90%...I guess if you really want to break it down,,you would have to look at all possible factors,,,For example...1-compounds used,doses,duration......2-Prior bloodwork (evaluate pre-use levels)...........3-The big One diet..were the gains mainly water retention???......4-Genetics,,,yes another big one....5-Proper training to maximize gains..6-Recovery,,,often overlooked,,,especially by beginners.hence over-training.........7-Bloodwork ,during and post..................8-PCT,,,the true bitch.............9-Good point post PCT.........In my experience with fellow lifters,,,that God like feeling is hard to let go of...Which usually results in 1 of 2 out comes....back on or time off from the gym...I'm sure I left some things out...Hopefully the OP is not totally discouraged......................I could have snuk in ex-wives and Asian hookers in there some where...Damn..!!