New Guy Here

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hello all,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I am new to forums as a whole so if I **** this up, bear with me. For starters I’m 21 and currently work in a Special Operations unit. I’m planning on taking over as the head S&C coach where I work when I get out (which is in 3 1/2 years). I’ve been training for about 8 years and have experience at a high level of Football, wrestling, boxing, lacrosse and powerlifting. A couple feats of mine are a 4.6 40yd at 5’7” 205 (laughable to some but not bad), a 1,542 total at the 2016 WPC World Championships at 90kg Raw 18y/o, and most recently a 510lb squat and a 35:00 5mile the next day (I guess that’s noteworthy). As far as formal education goes I do not have any college under my belt. I plan on finishing as much as I can while I’m in, and knocking out very specific certs along the way. Although I believe college can offer great lengths of knowledge for S&C, I don’t believe my lack of class time invalidates my personal research and experience. Between my future schooling, continued experience, and first hand experience of my line of work, I’m hoping to eliminate the unnecessary shit I see day in and day out in the gym by my coworkers. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I wont be able to disclose any information about what I do, so please do not ask. At most I can provide some insight on how I go about my training to be as effective as I can at what I do, and point out a lot of problems I see with the approach to training my coworkers take. Additionally I hope to provide lots of insight on athletic performance and powerlifting, as well as receive a ton from you all. Hope the intro suffices, I look forward to the Underground rowdiness.[/FONT][/FONT]

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hello all,[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I am new to forums as a whole so if I **** this up, bear with me. For starters I’m 21 and currently work in a Special Operations unit. I’m planning on taking over as the head S&C coach where I work when I get out (which is in 3 1/2 years). I’ve been training for about 8 years and have experience at a high level of Football, wrestling, boxing, lacrosse and powerlifting. A couple feats of mine are a 4.6 40yd at 5’7” 205 (laughable to some but not bad), a 1,542 total at the 2016 WPC World Championships at 90kg Raw 18y/o, and most recently a 510lb squat and a 35:00 5mile the next day (I guess that’s noteworthy). As far as formal education goes I do not have any college under my belt. I plan on finishing as much as I can while I’m in, and knocking out very specific certs along the way. Although I believe college can offer great lengths of knowledge for S&C, I don’t believe my lack of class time invalidates my personal research and experience. Between my future schooling, continued experience, and first hand experience of my line of work, I’m hoping to eliminate the unnecessary shit I see day in and day out in the gym by my coworkers. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I wont be able to disclose any information about what I do, so please do not ask. At most I can provide some insight on how I go about my training to be as effective as I can at what I do, and point out a lot of problems I see with the approach to training my coworkers take. Additionally I hope to provide lots of insight on athletic performance and powerlifting, as well as receive a ton from you all. Hope the intro suffices, I look forward to the Underground rowdiness.[/FONT][/FONT]
With your handle I have an idea of what you do. Hooah ma man. Word of advice, do your research on your questions before asking. Most times the info is readily available. Anyway, welcome brother

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Excellent intro brother.

SuaSponte is a friend of mine and I'm glad he took me up on the invite here. He will be a valuable member and his potential is unlimited. This guy knows how to work and he's smart too. Strong mofo.

Let the shenanigans begin!!! Welcome to da undaground.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Suas, I see you did a 510 squat and a 1542 total, how did your bench and dead break down? Best of luck with the S&C coaching aspirations.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Welcome! Thanks for ur service man. Lot of us are vets here!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the club.

Thank you for your service!

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to forums as a whole so if I **** this up, bear with me. For starters I’m 21 and currently work in a Special Operations unit. I’m planning on taking over as the head S&C coach where I work when I get out (which is in 3 1/2 years). I’ve been training for about 8 years and have experience at a high level of Football, wrestling, boxing, lacrosse and powerlifting. A couple feats of mine are a 4.6 40yd at 5’7” 205 (laughable to some but not bad), a 1,542 total at the 2016 WPC World Championships at 90kg Raw 18y/o, and most recently a 510lb squat and a 35:00 5mile the next day (I guess that’s noteworthy). As far as formal education goes I do not have any college under my belt. I plan on finishing as much as I can while I’m in, and knocking out very specific certs along the way. Although I believe college can offer great lengths of knowledge for S&C, I don’t believe my lack of class time invalidates my personal research and experience. Between my future schooling, continued experience, and first hand experience of my line of work, I’m hoping to eliminate the unnecessary shit I see day in and day out in the gym by my coworkers.

I wont be able to disclose any information about what I do, so please do not ask. At most I can provide some insight on how I go about my training to be as effective as I can at what I do, and point out a lot of problems I see with the approach to training my coworkers take. Additionally I hope to provide lots of insight on athletic performance and powerlifting, as well as receive a ton from you all. Hope the intro suffices, I look forward to the Underground rowdiness.

Welcome to UG. I'm Trodizzle, I come and go for months at a time because I'm lame... So don't mind me.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. What certs do you plan on getting, if you don’t mind me asking...