How to stop hairloss and or protect it from falling out

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shave it be comfortable with it. :)

Reaction score
The best thing that ever happened to my steroid use was clearly my hair falling out. Now I can take whatever I want DHT be damned.

ripper

Reaction score
I'd like to know how to stop it from growing all over my damn back/shoulders/neck/chest/etc. I swear if I don't regularly keep that shit in check I'd be a walking roll of shag carpet

Reaction score
Avoid dht derivative steroids, masteron, winstrol, dbol anadrol, tren isn’t a dht base but causes hair loss in a good amount of guys. Safest are primo, anavar, Deca, eq, Tbol. Test causes some but not as bad as mast and winny or anadrol.

Reaction score
I'd like to know how to stop it from growing all over my damn back/shoulders/neck/chest/etc. I swear if I don't regularly keep that shit in check I'd be a walking roll of shag carpet

Dude you can laser it. I did that for my chest hair and it worked pretty good.

Reaction score
Avoid dht derivative steroids, masteron, winstrol, dbol anadrol, tren isn’t a dht base but causes hair loss in a good amount of guys. Safest are primo, anavar, Deca, eq, Tbol. Test causes some but not as bad as mast and winny or anadrol.

Thank you for posting this. I need to bookmark it. I'm very paranoid about losing my hair, and it started thinning the past 5 years really.

I started using rogaine and that has helped a lot. It brought some back and seems to have kept it from getting worse.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Var is a DHT derivative. I've seen bros drop lots of hair cutting with it.

pavkica

Reaction score
but you can postpone it by avoiding some things :), thinking -i will get bald anyway so whatever- is just stupid, having 30yrs old and looking like 40 is not nice

jpreston250300

Reaction score
I am running 50mg var along with 600mg test and 300 npp with minimal shedding.

key is good dht shampoo, Rogain and finesteride.

One 5 mg finesteride broken into pieces lasts all week.

working well for now but only a matter of time.

New Threads