Help to those looking for a legit supplier

Reaction score
if anyone needs good gear from a legit source visit greenfieldspharmacy i get all my gear from them. Message me for their website

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
if anyone needs good gear from a legit source visit greenfieldspharmacy i get all my gear from them. Message me for their website

So you are pushing green fields pharmacy in Brooklyn, NY? They are a supplier of what?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Nobody trusts a guy that posts this type of crap on his first post.

Read the rules.

Moved to correct forum. Shill.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah I see it. So they take paypal, credit cards and have a facebook page. Also have to fill in your shipping information where it will be saved in a database on the site. A little unsafe as a supplier wouldn't you say Thomas? Clearly you are new to this or pushing this source.... or you are the source.

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
Oh me...can you please send me your list? What an idiot^^^

Reaction score
We supply a lot of high quality steroid powder and are the sponsor of many famous forums. Anyone interested?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We supply a lot of high quality steroid powder and are the sponsor of many famous forums. Anyone interested?

Not sure you know what famous is.

Pretty sure there is a PowerPoint deck that a college sophomore put our name on that is extremely visible on the 11th page of a google search.

SMH<—that’s for Jin cause he likes it when we emot

Reactions: Jin

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
trust nothing out of brooklyn...TF for life what !

Reaction score
Hello new member to the forum. Can you please give me the website to greenfieldspharmacy and also I have some gear from carpa diem is their gear legit?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello new member to the forum. Can you please give me the website to greenfieldspharmacy and also I have some gear from carpa diem is their gear legit?

Sorry they were busted for sodomy on a bullfrog and are doing time.