Hcg all the way

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Wanted to hear what others think about running hcg thru the entire cycle?

I know at one time it was said to be used at the end of a cycle.

Anyone agree with using it the entire cycle???

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I can't imagine that it would hurt anything. I don't see a real benefit to it though unless you like big balls while you are on. Personally, I prefer raisins over figs so...

Reaction score
I've heard of guys doing it, dont know that there's any real benefit. I dropped it when I went on trt because I've read that it can raise e2 levels. I avoid using an ai if I can so I dropped the hcg.

Reaction score
I ran it last cycle starting at about week 3 and I feel like it made a significant impact on how fast I was able to recover. Personally I would do it again. For me it wasn’t about my balls but mostly being able to get back to normal levels quicker.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Think of your testicles as batteries.

While you are on cycle they are not in use.

HCG acts as a trickle charger while on cycle.

If you want the best chance of recovery then You should use hcg on cycle. Not post cycle.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

If you want the best chance of recovery then You should use hcg on cycle. Not post cycle.

This, if you want kids!

Reaction score

Nailed it! Your HPT axis takes roughly 7 weeks to recover on its own post-cycle. Your testicles, however, take about 3 times as long to get back up and going, if it ever happens at all. HCG does have some drawbacks but if you wanna keep your boys for as long possible, it’s probably the best option. Just keep an AI handy and you’ll be covered.

Reactions: Jin

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I've heard of guys doing it, dont know that there's any real benefit. I dropped it when I went on trt because I've read that it can raise e2 levels. I avoid using an ai if I can so I dropped the hcg.

Can confirm.... if you’re a heavy aroma riser it seems to raise things a little bit. Nothing crazy but enough to effect your ai dose.