Let’s be honest here.... why is everyone bashing website orders?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I get all that stuff but that’s not what everyone says when the subject gets brought up every one always shits on it by saying bunk or your gonna get robbed or what ever I just think that’s what should be told to people instead of some of the garbage told. The things you guys are saying here should be told to people asking questions so they are aware of these things but they should also know that if they decide to take a chance there is a good chance of not getting screwed

This can start with you answering questions to newer members, lead the path!

Last edited:

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
This can start with you answering question to newer members, lead the path!

I’m pretty new my self... I guess not that serious I was just wondering why everyone bashes it and every post I see about a legit check is always on websites obviously but I completely see where every one is coming from on the shipping risks.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I don't care if other people use websites. I discourage it because it has the highest rate of problems like being underdosed, contaminated, fake, a set up and a must higher risk of getting scammed and never even getting a product. Not to mention that you are giving your personal information to a complete stranger and it is being stored on a server that is trackable. Websites don't give a fuk who you are. You are just a number.

99% of people looking for steroids on a website have no business using them. I had guys coming up to me at my gym trying to sell to me after a few months of being there. I have to wonder if these guys even look like the lift...and if they don't, why the hell are they looking for steroids to begin with?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I don't care if other people use websites. I discourage it because it has the highest rate of problems like being underdosed, contaminated, fake, a set up and a must higher risk of getting scammed and never even getting a product. Not to mention that you are giving your personal information to a complete stranger and it is being stored on a server that is trackable. Websites don't give a fuk who you are. You are just a number.

99% of people looking for steroids on a website have no business using them. I had guys coming up to me at my gym trying to sell to me after a few months of being there. I have to wonder if these guys even look like the lift...and if they don't, why the hell are they looking for steroids to begin with?

true big guy the server shit being stored is not that good I give you that for sure.

If I see you at the gym I wouldn’t offer you anything would assume your all set. Lol

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
completely understand your guys point and you see those email things scare me more and make me personally more nervous cause I don’t see anything but that’s prob cause I never did it or found a reliable source that way I guess.

I think you might need to take a breath, relax, take a look around you and explore!

eddiek

Reaction score
Bobbyloads, I actually agree with what you are saying here. I get the majority of my stuff from a few different source websites. Never had a problem, and everything so far has been legit. I had one small shipment held up in customs, and that is my only loss from ordering. I dont have the experience as many do on this site, but one of my best friends has been in the game for over 30 years. The irony is most of the stuff he gets from his source is stuff that has been bulk ordered from one of the websites, or from UGL.

Personally, I would rather take the risk and get pharma grade stuff through a website v. UGL. What I do make sure is when I order, I only order for myself so I do not order enought to get hit with intent to distribute. I have friends all over that are LE and one that is DEA, and another that is the lead Attorney for the Fraternal Order of Police. Each have agreed that they do not put their resources until the little guys, and many of their own LE's are using as well.

Everything is at your own risk tolerance snf ends up being a personal choice. For me it is much cheaper as well to order online v. paying a source at the gym that will charge you twice the amount of cost. If something gets held up in customs they will just throw it away unless you want to try and claim the product.

I do appreciate the advice of the long time vets on this board, I really do, I just think that there is paranoia becase many have been burned in the past. However, as you said it is 2020, a lot has changed. DEA is more concentrated on stopping the Opioid crisis, and looking for drugs such as Fetanyl. Test Cyp, marijuania, ED drugs, is the least of their concern and their resources are not extremely deep.

Thank you for your post as I think a lot on the board are afraid to claim that they have and will order from websites as well.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I use a website in the uk, when I first started using theses guys it was through email. Then I was giving a log in and a password to a private website to order through. No idea if it’s safe or not but no one can go on the site and order without an invitation

German89

Elite
Reaction score
true big guy the server shit being stored is not that good I give you that for sure.

If I see you at the gym I wouldn’t offer you anything would assume your all set. Lol
your name and avi look really familiar

Reaction score
Because most of us have been burned or know plenty of people that have been by websites!

Selective scamming is real!

Then you should not generalize.
Being cautious is what you should recommend ,rather than bashing out everything

Reaction score
You should expect EXACTLY what you pay for.

And last time I checked, TVs and cars come with warranties.

Gears not same as tv .
Neither is it same as pizza.
Don’t expect shit
.pay and hope what you get is what you ordered
The nature of this product prevents it from normal shipments.
So don’t talk of warranty

Reaction score
It has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the gear. Yes, selective scamming is real... But it has more to do with the fact that just because a website is secure, doesn't mean your transaction is secure.

You are correct, it is 2020. If you think for one second the "distributors" are actually more tech savvy than the various government entities you have lost your mind. One of my best friends works for cyber command and it is terrifying to see what she has access to... And that's just related to DoD activities. The DEA has their own version and these days it's all falling under the guise of national security. In fact, she ran a joint operation with the DEA tracking the import of raw product from a certain middle eastern country. All communication took place on secure websites based overseas and they were able to track the product from point A to point B. Guess who got arrested? Here's a hint: it wasn't the "distributor."

About 8 years ago I ordered from a website and she and I discussed it. She told me I was an idiot and to never do it again. She also told me why and when she talks, I listen. That being said, the product I received was phenomenal, but I never ordered from that source again.

Sure, the websites and distributors may be based in foreign countries, but are you?

With him

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Gears not same as tv .
Neither is it same as pizza.
Don’t expect shit
.pay and hope what you get is what you ordered
The nature of this product prevents it from normal shipments.
So don’t talk of warranty

Wow, boy you sure took everything I said out of context, with no regard to the post I was referring too! :32 (18):

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Then you should not generalize.
Being cautious is what you should recommend ,rather than bashing out everything

What makes you believe I generalizing and bashing out everything just by what I posted in this thread that you quoted?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Bobbyloads, I actually agree with what you are saying here. I get the majority of my stuff from a few different source websites. Never had a problem, and everything so far has been legit. I had one small shipment held up in customs, and that is my only loss from ordering. I dont have the experience as many do on this site, but one of my best friends has been in the game for over 30 years. The irony is most of the stuff he gets from his source is stuff that has been bulk ordered from one of the websites, or from UGL.

Personally, I would rather take the risk and get pharma grade stuff through a website v. UGL. What I do make sure is when I order, I only order for myself so I do not order enought to get hit with intent to distribute. I have friends all over that are LE and one that is DEA, and another that is the lead Attorney for the Fraternal Order of Police. Each have agreed that they do not put their resources until the little guys, and many of their own LE's are using as well.

Everything is at your own risk tolerance snf ends up being a personal choice. For me it is much cheaper as well to order online v. paying a source at the gym that will charge you twice the amount of cost. If something gets held up in customs they will just throw it away unless you want to try and claim the product.

I do appreciate the advice of the long time vets on this board, I really do, I just think that there is paranoia becase many have been burned in the past. However, as you said it is 2020, a lot has changed. DEA is more concentrated on stopping the Opioid crisis, and looking for drugs such as Fetanyl. Test Cyp, marijuania, ED drugs, is the least of their concern and their resources are not extremely deep.

Thank you for your post as I think a lot on the board are afraid to claim that they have and will order from websites as well.

The customs is a killer just happened to me again but what sold me is when they started taking about the personal data being stored on servers even though you might not order a lot at at time think about how much you order in general and if they have all that info thats enough to get in trouble for having a massive amount even though it was across a extended period of time.

But yeah cops use that shit all day at my gym at GNC a older cop was asking me about TRT was trying to get on it it just needs to be legalized and controlled cause like the corona virus out break say you order and get a contaminated bottle that would be ****ed up.

But we are not getting pharma grade stuff online its all UGL that is packaged nice no real lab would sell to those sites that have a legit business that would be like snitching on themselves. Regardless UGL or pharma who cares as long as its made in a clean place by a knowledgeable experienced person with the proper equipment. I am happy my doc at least gives me 200mg a week for TRT rest is all a bonus.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve been scammed by Purity source, uncle z and optimum pharma. Yes they had good test but looking back I took a dumb risk by entering my card number into a website. Luckily I never had a package seized or got busted. But after dealing with a few private sources I will never go back. Having a direct point of contact to the man who runs the lab is amazing. With the sites I’ve had Vials break or been shorted on an order and if you bring it up to them how dare you... with private sources they tend to take pride in their work and will remedy the issue. I think of it like shopping at Walmart vs a family owned business. Usually better service and quality.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
You got to start somewhere that’s for sure not everyone is lucky enough to find the right places but all I know is that I’m happy I started somewhere because it has been life changing for me. Since I had my kid and started going to the gym I barely drink ever there for barley ever do blow any more and I got an addiction that’s good for me and as my son gets older he can be proud of his dad for being in shape even though will stress to him not to touch shit until at least after 25 years old. It feels good going to the gym 5-6 times a week waking up soar and sober and taking the day on feeling good.

Reaction score
People who find a good source stick with them. Or they should. Sometimes a better price comes along and they go for it. That's ok. But they may get screwed and those are the responses you see. Nobody congratulates the source that came through. That's, simply, the expected response.

YES, there are a shit-load of scammers

Reaction score
People who find a good source stick with them. Or they should. Sometimes a better price comes along and they go for it. That's ok. But they may get screwed and those are the responses you see. Nobody congratulates the source that came through. That's, simply, the expected response.

YES, there are a shit-load of scammers

While diving for better prices always remember juice doesn’t come cheap .
So dont go for exaggerated prices or you might as well get scammed
But you made a good point

Reaction score
A reliable source is a reliable source. It can be local or not, have a website or email only.

Heck, a good source can sell vials with no labels.

Reaction score
I understand your point. That said a lot of website based sources are in fact scammers. Let’s face it you can setup a website tonight selling steroids with some nice pictures and post your link on twitter and a few forums then be taking orders in five minutes. It would takes week of people not getting anything before the alarm is sounded and thousands of dollars gone. Talking to a veteran source via email that has a solid reputation is a much better option.

The guys are just sharing their experiences with you bobbyloads.

So with that said, someone like me who is completely new to all of this, and has absolutely no idea where to even begin to get gear, what else are we supposed to do? I mean every board I visit, people say the same thing. Just hang out long enough and you'll find a source. Well, so far that advise hasn't worked out for me, and from what I'm seeing from other newbies like me, it's now panning out for them either. Seems everyone guards their sources like it's a map to the Midas box. So guys like me end up frustrated, with no real alternative than to just roll the dice, and hope we don't get scammed or busted. I can afford neither, but what alternative do I really have than to take a chance?