New to forum

Reaction score
Whats up, im new to forums.. I dont know much about workout planning, what works best for my body. Gaining mass and bulking is a huge goal. I feel the group will bring a lot of valuable knowledge to where i can exceed my goals and help another.
Things about me-
6’4- 195lbs
former bullrider
Army infantryman, guard now
crane operator
running 1/2cc of tren hyb and 2cc cyp

Thank yall

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, bro. What are you currently doing for your gym sessions? Is this your first time with AAS? Lots of questions. You're in a great place to learn. These guys are good people.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community ... thanks for your service ... 6'4" ... nice frame ... what is your workout experience ... how much time in the gym ...

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome.....ex-Army.and son.....

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
former bullrider
Army infantryman, guard now
crane operator

How the hell are you even able to walk? You had to have beat yourself up pretty damn good. Welcome to UG!

Gabriel

Reaction score
Some of Army guys are tuff as nails..............

Reaction score
Thanks man. Ive been trying to go off of Arnold swart blueprint to mass but i dont have enough gym experience to pick up on it so mainly just the average bench, squats, curls, etc. yes its my first time, yeah man i was reading through alot of the past discussions so i joined

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If I was in your shoes and this is your first cycle, I would drop the tren. You can gain alot just by using test, especially on a first cycle. Tren is something for much later IMO.

Welcome aboard.

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, bro. What are you currently doing for your gym sessions? Is this your first time with AAS? Lots of questions. You're in a great place to learn. These guys are good people.

thanks man, im trying arnold swartz blueprint to mass but its tough, trying to better my eating habits, what i shud be eating more of, shud i take supplements, its tough. Yes its my first time, good to hear man, i read alot of the stuff before i joined, thats what made me join

Reaction score
Welcome to the community ... thanks for your service ... 6'4" ... nice frame ... what is your workout experience ... how much time in the gym ...

Thank you! Frames a bit of a dad bod look rn but im tryna get things goin.. as far as workout experience, just the basics, i took a steep jump with arnolds blueprint to mass, working on getting the correct form on everything

Reaction score
How the hell are you even able to walk? You had to have beat yourself up pretty damn good. Welcome to UG!

Only when it rains do i feel the pain.. i just wanted to try everything, just so happen to get rougher as i went along. But then i became a crane operator so i guess ive slowed down. Thank you

Reaction score
If I was in your shoes and this is your first cycle, I would drop the tren. You can gain alot just by using test, especially on a first cycle. Tren is something for much later IMO.
Welcome aboard.

Man i agree, but i jumped head first, alot of people i kno do tren, so i went off of there experience with it, i like it though i just dont go over the 1/2cc. Thank you!

Gabriel

Reaction score
Is that a HK G36 in your avatar???

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I hope you’ve been able to find some manlier past times and employment over the years.

Welxome.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and thanks fer yer service.

On the current cycle, whats the concentration of yer Test and Tren? 1/2CC and 2CC tell us how much oil yer pinning, but not the amount of hormones yer actually using.

New Threads