First cycle 28yo

Reaction score
Hello guys!

This is my very first cycle of testosterone propionate. My basic goal was to lost that stubborn fat what i have around my stomach without losin my muscle what i built up naturally.
I started 50mg of testosterone propipnate every other day exactly 3 weeks ago. My dieting is:
100gr ch
200gr protein
40gr fat
Im 77kg at the moment, started at 78 and i dont understand why i dont lose more weight, my training is just alright.
My other problem is that i dont feel really significant change yet, when does the first impression has to kick in?

Thank you for your answers in advance!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
There's just so much wrong here I wouldn't know where to start. Best place for you to start here is an into. in the new members section.

Oh and leave out the gear talk in the into. if you feel you could use my help. I'm sure someone will still help but it won't be me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well i looked forward for someone actually can help, definitely not someone who can't, but thanks anyway.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Testosterone and other AAS are for gaining muscle, not losing fat. And at 77 kg why are you trying to cut fat? I had a dog who weighed 77 kg. You lost a kg, how fast do you think fat is going to come off? Listen to what the man who posted above me said and start with an introduction. Then ask for help with training and nutrition. These foundations need to be in place before you even consider AAS, and from the scant info you provided one can still draw the conclusion that your training and diet are shit.

If that sounds harsh, you're not ready for AAS or the comittment/discipline/risks that come with them.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Seems like everyone who has never done a cycle,,,knows how to do it better than the guys with decades of experience...Listen to Snake....Cause I don't want to help either.!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
This is not a cycle but trt dose and a waste at your age

175mg a week is not a cycle

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
A lot of us on this board see this all the time and don’t have much patience and can be very blunt to say the least. Just have thick skin, every one is actually looking out for your best interest even tho it differs from your current interest. Do some research and you’ll have a lot of the answers you need. Main answer is that you shouldn’t be using gear and your “cycle” sucks. Messing with hormones is a big deal and requires a ton of info and research.