Homebrew Testosterone Cream Plan

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Xazar- thanks for stopping by last night to explain the full story of why you prefer the cream. Hope you understand why I turned out all the lights, didn’t answer the door, and called the cops (social distancing). For the record, I thought it was excessive force too.

You want me to type up the rest of your story for you? I am not sure if you made bail.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So many reasons:
Poking myself hurts, creaming myself feels good.
Poking potentially infects, creaming pretty much never.
I would want to poke daily because I want to mimic natural daily secretion which bothers me, creaming daily is FINE by me.
Poking scars I imagine, creaming none.
Just the presence of syringes and needles disturbs me mentally, I get a kick out of the cream.
Traveling with needles and law enforcement versus traveling with cream

There are even more reasons that'll come to mind as soon as I post this but I'll leave one more:
I like being forced to spend the first half hour of my day with my sleeves rolled up to let my gelled shoulders dry, which sometimes causes valuable conversations about hormane replacement therapy!
Peace

Now that we have this going, do you mind sharing the long story of why you prefer cream? Genuinely curious. I started out with it and made the switch about a year into my treatment. Wondering why you prefer keeping the course.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Creaming fells good. Indeed.

We should all do it more often (except for gibs).

He should just do it now and then because he likes to put it on thick.

GearGoddess

Lady Member
Reaction score
Humco is for oral suspensions and it won't be effective. You have better chances with using prop or base with DMSO. It works amazing on animals for other medical reasons and will work for this purpose with 100% absorption rate

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Incorrect, Humco has many different products with varying application methods. Oral suspension is just one of their products.

Humco is for oral suspensions and it won't be effective. You have better chances with using prop or base with DMSO. It works amazing on animals for other medical reasons and will work for this purpose with 100% absorption rate