Testosterone Pellets

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dayum son that seems way easier than injects, but is it really? Pellets input where? Thru a tube?
In your ass cheek and it sucks for a couple of days, make no mistake. However, I haven't had to pin a damn thing and feel great at the moment.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas, long-awaited blood test results are back in. Keep in mind I'm over two months in at this point. My right nipple is kind of sore which is why I had this blood work, so I would have to assume E2 isn't the issue here as it is in range.

Total Test: 913
Free Test: 303
E2: 42

Reaction score
Ok fellas, long-awaited blood test results are back in. Keep in mind I'm over two months in at this point. My right nipple is kind of sore which is why I had this blood work, so I would have to assume E2 isn't the issue here as it is in range.

Cole, excellent! Those are good numbers for pellets.

To answer your earlier question, I’m not sure what the number was when I got my pellets but the doc put seven pellets in this first go round. I’m thinking of adding a bit of 1-Androl to this as I feel it tapering off this last couple weeks. Something I have on hand. I’ve got another month before the doc will do another round.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

That right nipple is FD being to damn rough with it!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I enjoy pinning. Is that weird?
Not at all, I'm looking forward to adding the mast in to be able to pin some. It gets to be a pain when I do it 52 weeks/yr. though.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Went in for a blood draw this morning. Apparently if you have thyroid issues like myself you are prone to having higher prolactin so insurance is covering this one thankfully. Should have results by Monday, excited to see what we find.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I have to say I'm a little stumped. Prolactin came back at 13.9, so that shouldn't be an issue either. Why in the hell is my right nipple sore with E2 of 41 and Prolactin at 13.9?

Ugh. Gear: the perpetually moving chess game.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I have to say I'm a little stumped. Prolactin came back at 13.9, so that shouldn't be an issue either. Why in the hell is my right nipple sore with E2 of 41 and Prolactin at 13.9?

Ugh. Gear: the perpetually moving chess game.

I do get sore nips over time on a trt dose. E2 and Prolactin with in range. I take 20mg of Nolva for a week & that knocks it out. Why does this happen? IDK

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do get sore nips over time on a trt dose. E2 and Prolactin with in range. I take 20mg of Nolva for a week & that knocks it out. Why does this happen? IDK
I assume you mean daily. I was thinking of something similar. I was REALLY expecting my prolactin to come back high.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I assume you mean daily. I was thinking of something similar. I was REALLY expecting my prolactin to come back high.

Yes, 20mg/day for a week.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick update.

I'm a little over 3 months in at this point and still doing well. When you get the pellets initially it kind of feels like being on blast and then it levels out to a TRT type feeling by the time you hit where I am in the grand scheme of things. Gym is going well, nothing really to complain about.

How things go over the next 1-2 months will be very telling I think.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Even at 42 I'm impatient, and curious as always.

I pinned about 300mg of Mast E last night, figure I'm 1-2 months out from getting my next dose of test.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I feed my fish pellets.

Reactions: CJ

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Going in for some more bloodwork tomorrow, checking Test again.

I'm sure the doc thinks I'm nuts but I'm paying out of pocket for the tests and want to know my levels exactly as time goes on.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Going in for some more bloodwork tomorrow, checking Test again.

I'm sure the doc thinks I'm nuts but I'm paying out of pocket for the tests and want to know my levels exactly as time goes on.

I love it, more info never hurts.