purple forearm

joeyirish777

Reaction score
I did chest, tris, shoulders on Tuesday. my forearm was a little sore yesterday. today the majority of my forearm is purple

im guessing I popped a blood vessel... this happen to anyway from a push day?

ive done it deadlifting with c4 back in the day but it was never this bad or from chest.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it doesn’t hurt I wouldn’t be concerned...however, I’m very concerned about your choice to wear toe separators.

Hahaha thongs, flip flops at least he doesnt have those toe socks on hahaha

Id honestly go get that thing checked out, dont want it to be a tear in something or a blown vessel that continues to bleed internally....

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Looks like it could be from jerkin off on the toilet and hitting the bowl?

joeyirish777

Reaction score
If it doesn’t hurt I wouldn’t be concerned...however, I’m very concerned about your choice to wear toe separators.
I stand by my big toe separating flip flops. open toed flip flops are not reliable in an emergency stop.

Id honestly go get that thing checked out, dont want it to be a tear in something or a blown vessel that continues to bleed internally....

yeah I'm not lifting for a few days and I just got an ultrasound on it to be sure

joeyirish777

Reaction score
turns out I have Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever from some ticks I got a few months ago. minus the fever. which is causing the crazy amount of bruising from a little ruptured vein.

as of now on Doxycycline for 14 days. not allowed out in sunlight.

just glad I got to the bottom of a huge mess of issues

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Rocky Mountain oysters cure Rocky Mountain Fever. :32 (20):

joeyirish777

Reaction score
took the last antibiotic on Friday. 4 more days and I will be able to be in sunlight again without adverse reactions.

very sedentary atm... diet is shit.. gyms open this week tho so that's a plus.

chandy

Reaction score
took the last antibiotic on Friday. 4 more days and I will be able to be in sunlight again without adverse reactions.

very sedentary atm... diet is shit.. gyms open this week tho so that's a plus.

Hopefully same on the gyms unless they push it back another 5 weeks. I'm gonna go insane