NCAA Football Championship Team

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So we have a thread with who your favorite NCAA Football team is, now tell us your prediction for the next Championship Game and who will win it.

I have Oregon beating out USC to play against a surprising South Carolina team, with Oregon winning :)

Who do you have?

1. USC
  2. LSU
  3. Alabama
  4. Oregon
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Georgia
  7. FSU
  8. South Carolina
  9. Arkansas

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So we have a thread with who your favorite NCAA Football team is, now tell us your prediction for the next Championship Game and who will win it.

I have Oregon beating out USC to play against a surprising South Carolina team, with Oregon winning :)

Who do you have?

1. USC
  2. LSU
  3. Alabama
  4. Oregon
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Georgia
  7. FSU
  8. South Carolina
  9. Arkansas

Man Rowdy,gotta think about this one a while.....

Reaction score
LSU is the clearcut favorite IMO. They are my pick

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think LSU come's to play this year after last years TERRIBLE AND EMBARRASSING loss to Bama in the National Championship. There's always a good breed of players and talent on the squad every year for LSU, they just need to come to play. The team last year was phenomnial, but they should be a little better this year.*fingers crossed*

G

Georgia

It took LSU what....3 quarters...just to get past the 50 yard line? Alabama fucked them up so bad. Like an 88-year old paralyzed man with two nubs for arms fighting Chuck Norris on steroids