Need to use 360iu of HgH in 60 days.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t tell my girlfriend shit either . She’s not his wife , and u never know when u will break up and if she will use
that against u. They don’t need to know shit

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Either split the growth into 2 doses, or toss the rest if the sides are unbearable.

I've been married 11 years to atilla the hun, and living together for 15.

My wife knows what I do, but doesn't know everything I do, and I'm sure she is the same.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I wouldn’t tell my girlfriend shit either . She’s not his wife , and u never know when u will break up and if she will use
that against u. They don’t need to know shit

Totally agree,
When my uncle and his ex wife divorced she told the police she felt threatened because he had a gun...shxt was registered and he never was involved with the law.

Long story short he was forced to turn it in and lose his rights all because she decided to become a deceptive/manipulative bxtch.

You never know how things are gonna turn out when it comes to dealing with another person.

"Prepare for the worse and you'll be ready for anything" - some drug dealer i knew when I was young lol

DOOM

Reaction score
I know DOOM, and if his old lady leave's him it will be because of his snippy attitude, not because he was hiding HGH! :32 (18):

My $0.02
You don’t know shit man! Unlike you I’m not the board’s submissive yes man, Don’t you like watching your girl get boned by other men? I don’t care about the opinions of pathetic cock holds.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Don't move in w the gf,
Stick to the regular hgh schedule!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don’t know I think 6 iu a day would be awesome . The sides are not bad hand pain maybe joint pain and wanting to sleep

Reaction score
Hahahahaha he called u a cuckold lol you guys are both Biden fans u should be buddies

Funny thing is I like the dude! I was just messin' with him.

I'm not gonna respond to name calling about my sexuality. If anyone wants to know about that they can read my thread in the red light section. I'm a pretty open book. We get wild sometimes, it's fun.

DOOM

Reaction score
I don’t know I think 6 iu a day would be awesome . The sides are not bad hand pain maybe joint pain and wanting to sleep
Yeah Bro Bundy 6iu seems like a pretty solid finishing dosage to a 8 month hgh run.

I’m really not sure what everyone is tripping about? Wtf is wrong with injecting hgh at my own house before I move?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don’t know people are
soft these days

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Youre on testosterone replacement and she knows it. Tell her youre trying out prescribed HGH. No woman knows what an IU is or how many times per day it needs administered

1bigun11

Elite
Reaction score
Hey man just addressing the elephant in the room. Being a father and someone with integrity, I can’t personally imagine someone willing to base a relationship on smoke and mirrors.

I just feel for the innocent kid... Drama queen behavior is hiding the truth from a single mother that you “care” about until she finds out too late that you’re a liar and probably not a good role model for her child. Maybe she doesn’t care, but maybe she does and simply being honest would save the kid a world of confusion and hurt on top of what is probably already a rough life.

None of my business, but if ye seek advice on the internet, ye shall get it whither or not you like it. I wasn’t even going to respond... but I advocate for children whenever possible.

Some groups define "integrity" differently. In some groups "integrity" means knowing when to shut the **** up. In some groups, telling your girlfriend about criminal activity you and your brothers are involved in, just to soothe your pitiful conscience, does not result in the group making a finding of "integrity." Rather, it results in "discipline" being meted out upon you, being "center wheeled," or even being kicked out of the club entirely "bad."

Never forget that the activity we discuss on these underground boards, with alias names, is underground for a reason. The shit we do is illegal. People go to jail for this.

Some of us realize that. Other's pretend that is not the case, and instead lecture us about their "integrity."

New Threads