Learning the hard way.

ftf

Reaction score
To touch on the ending part of my previous response.

I like to get follow up blood work at the 8 week, and 12 week mark. Also, while I gave a very generalized time frame for how much time until reaching full recovery... the truth is that in practice, for myself, I don't actually rely on any calculated or generalized time frame. I let my blood work and bio markers indicate when my body is ready to blast again. If my bio markers are in range and show either improvement or stability between my 8 week and 12 week labs, then I consider this an indication that my body is ready to blast again.

I just wanted to clarify, because in truth the whole "time on = time off" is kind of a dumb way to go about things. For example... a person shouldn't blast halo for 4 weeks, and think they are ready to blast again after taking 4 weeks off. That would be a bit reckless to do blindly.

Thank you for this second post. I had this exact question in my head after reading the first part. "So I need to get labs twice after PCT? I wonder when." Like you read my mind buddy.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Thank you for this second post. I had this exact question in my head after reading the first part. "So I need to get labs twice after PCT? I wonder when." Like you read my mind buddy.

That's just what I do... but some would argue I'm overkill on the blood work; to which I would concede they might be right. But I personally have the money to burn, and I hate leaving things to guess work.

Hopefully others will chime in and explain how they determine when they are ready to blast again. I think it would be good for you to see the varying approaches that people have.

Oldbastard

Reaction score
Lol, Mods are letting too many youngsters in here lately ... we need more old fvcks like "Moi." Life begins to begin @ 50 :)
57 still training and fighting oh I remember you great too see you here