4th Cycle Advice

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
It all depends on goals. I have no intentions on coming off, I plan to grow till I can't and then keep as much as possible till I'm lying in the dirt covered hole :)

Not everyone feels like that though. If someone want's to cycle and come off that's their choice. Not everyone lives and dies for it.

But, Bust My Ass, I see that you are hard core till the end.

I also respect that because I feel the same.

I've been on both sides of it and respect what each individual chooses.

H

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
^^Thank u. i just get frustrated when people act as if a bit of test year round is the end of the world. my best friend works at a health clinic and oversees the bloodwork of hundreds of hormone users including several pro bodybuilders. so im not talking out my ass when i say 250mg of test isn't bad for ur health. at the most, in sensitive individuals, blood pressure may be slightly raised and HDL may be slightly lowered and LDL raised. this is easily solved by cardio, increasing healthy fats, and losing bodyfat (if you're 12% or more)

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
^^Thank u. i just get frustrated when people act as if a bit of test year round is the end of the world. my best friend works at a health clinic and oversees the bloodwork of hundreds of hormone users including several pro bodybuilders. so im not talking out my ass when i say 250mg of test isn't bad for ur health. at the most, in sensitive individuals, blood pressure may be slightly raised and HDL may be slightly lowered and LDL raised. this is easily solved by cardio, increasing healthy fats, and losing bodyfat (if you're 12% or more)

See the problem isn't with blood work, it's having to inject test for the rest of our lives.

For some it's not a problem. For others, like just starting out, they need some time to see where they're headed with this.

Some guys might do a few cycles and not cycle for years. It takes a special breed to do this for life.

If someone stays on for a period of time and figures it's not for them then realize they possibly can't have kids or they can't get their natty levels back up, it's to late then they are stuck on.

Things change as we get older and priorities become different.

That's why it's not a good idea to suggest staying on for someone who doesn't know the ins and outs of what we do as far as the drugs go. When suggesting that someone stays on, all the facts should be presented to them.

Of course it doesn't happen to everyone but it does happen.

H

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
See the problem isn't with blood work, it's having to inject test for the rest of our lives.

For some it's not a problem. For others, like just starting out, they need some time to see where they're headed with this.

Some guys might do a few cycles and not cycle for years. It takes a special breed to do this for life.

If someone stays on for a period of time and figures it's not for them then realize they possibly can't have kids or they can't get their natty levels back up, it's to late then they are stuck on.

Things change as we get older and priorities become different.

That's why it's not a good idea to suggest staying on for someone who doesn't know the ins and outs of what we do as far as the drugs go. When suggesting that someone stays on, all the facts should be presented to them.

Of course it doesn't happen to everyone but it does happen.

H

Nicely put. This was all I was getting at. Im on TRT due to low natty levels, and I love it. But its just not good advice to tell someone to stay on forever when they havent cycled before.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why not just do Test E and Dbol for a kickstart? Or my favorite is Test E, dbol kick and Deca/NPP for a bulk cycle.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
please tell me more about how u can keep a supraphysiological amount of muscle after coming off supraphysiological amounts of hormones. should be good!

I told you in the other thread and, yes, it was very good. I quite enjoyed it.

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
I told you in the other thread and, yes, it was very good. I quite enjoyed it.
all u said was 'ur wrong' without any explanation why. because u dont have one. u had hardly any muscle on your frame when u started that is why u kept gains. or ur confusing fat gain with muscle retention haha

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
all u said was 'ur wrong' without any explanation why. because u dont have one. u had hardly any muscle on your frame when u started that is why u kept gains. or ur confusing fat gain with muscle retention haha

Ummmm, obviously you didn't go back and read the thread after I responded to you the second time. I'll let you go read it before you make a further ass of yourself :)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
35 lbs in 8 weeks is a tough assignment. Not impossible, but not necessary either. I think you should continue to run some test, keep dieting for those eight weeks, of course training and conditioning is important, knock your BF level down a couple of more notches, then run some tren A with the test for another 8 weeks. Now we are talking 16 weeks total to drop that 35 lbs and you will look fantastic!

New Threads