controlling acne while on cycle

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's up guys. Its been a while since i been here. I have been under a doctor supervision for the last 4 months with my gear. I get mine from the local pharmacy now. My doctor has me on 400mgs test cyp and 400 mgs deca. I take 1 mg arimadex every other day. I run this cycle for 10 weeks then off for 2 weeks then back on. my acne is on my shoulders and back. anyone know how to clear this up?

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tanning helps, what doctor prescribes deca, didn't think you could get it from pharmacy in the us

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yall are both right. but there is a pharmacy where you can get it from. They only thing I cant get is winstrol. When I heard he was writing scripts for deca I jumped all over it. Its funny because I have been running ug labs for the last 2 years and when I draw up my pharmacy gear it looks 100% different. my deca and test wont mix in the syringe they stay seperate. all my ug labs you couldn't tell which one was which.

I have been tanning but I'm looking for something more. Its only on my shoulders and back but I'm not one to usually breakout.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some anti aging clinics will script deca. The acne is a bit tough. I battled that on my last cycle. I do tan 1x/week which helps. Also frequent showers and many have suggested Proactiv. BTW good to see you back on SI Coke!

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only use a scrub 3x week in the shower
DO NOT POP THEM

For me acne comes with test. I suggest moving to smaller EOD pinning as well as taking B5

Google B5 acne and there's a ton of info but if you can stick with it for 6-8 weeks you'll be happy.

It will get worse before it gets better

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
only use a scrub 3x week in the shower
DO NOT POP THEM

For me acne comes with test. I suggest moving to smaller EOD pinning as well as taking B5

Google B5 acne and there's a ton of info but if you can stick with it for 6-8 weeks you'll be happy.

It will get worse before it gets better

I have never experienced this yet, nor do I know if I will....? I am planning on doing my first cycle of Test-E around March. And I have researched about B5, with users taking anywhere between 6grams to 10grams /day. What have you founf the sweet spot to be for your experience? I'm 39, and really don't want to run around looking like im 16 again (acne wise) of course there's nothing wrong with that, if that's a side of test, I deal with it. Just want to be proactive.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had pretty good luck with NTBM's N2 Clear. I was putting it on every other day on my blast and I would get new acne on my forehead the most but, after 1 or 2 days it would start dying. Then a new one would pop up occasionally but, I kept using that stuff so they would just keep dying after they pop up.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had pretty good luck with NTBM's N2 Clear. I was putting it on every other day on my blast and I would get new acne on my forehead the most but, after 1 or 2 days it would start dying. Then a new one would pop up occasionally but, I kept using that stuff so they would just keep dying after they pop up.

im an ntbm rep elsewhere.... yea N2clear works but its $$$. Vit B5 will do it. you do however need to taper up by a 1g or so every wk while you use it. It loses its effect. once you get to 7-8g ED, stop for 3wks, than return to taking it if acne is still an issue.

Vit b5, tan, good ance wash like proactiv and thats about all you can do. but, if your doing that you should have pretty dam clear skin.

SystM

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im an ntbm rep elsewhere.... yea N2clear works but its $$$. Vit B5 will do it. you do however need to taper up by a 1g or so every wk while you use it. It loses its effect. once you get to 7-8g ED, stop for 3wks, than return to taking it if acne is still an issue.

Vit b5, tan, good ance wash like proactiv and thats about all you can do. but, if your doing that you should have pretty dam clear skin.

Perfect answer. I was golden at 8mgs but it took me a month get to that dose

Manny

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I found neutrogena acne scrub and a luffa (spelling?) to help scrub off dead skin helped a lot. I had some major acne on my shoulders and back popping up and I debated ending the cycle... luckily I got it cleared up.

also if you are on test e / deca, coming off two weeks won't do anything but give you a hormonal roller coaster... that in and of itself can cause acne.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One thing that wrecks my shoulders and back is training in any kind of shirt but a tank. Something about holding in that sweat or not getting enough air on my skin.....IDK but that alone makes big difference. Next is ultra-violet light (either tanning or sun).

I've seen Dermatologists for years due to me sometimes severe acne. I was always instructed not to scrub and spread bacteria, just lightly lather up and let the medicated products work themselves, it's worked best for my problem skin.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One thing that wrecks my shoulders and back is training in any kind of shirt but a tank. Something about holding in that sweat or not getting enough air on my skin.....IDK but that alone makes big difference. Next is ultra-violet light (either tanning or sun).

I've seen Dermatologists for years due to me sometimes severe acne. I was always instructed not to scrub and spread bacteria, just lightly lather up and let the medicated products work themselves, it's worked best for my problem skin.

I was also instructed by my dermatologist not to scrub. Just gently rub whatever cleanser you're using. This made a big difference. And whatever you do, don't fucking touch the acne... Ever.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Right with you, Mate. I wear a compression shirt on back day and chest day and it never fails I get a rash / acne around my shoulders whenever I do. If I wear a tank, no worries.

Reaction score
I rec extra B5 and taking orally apple cider vinegar 3-4 tbs (shots) every day and using an organic soap from (dr.bronners) its helped me out a ton.
I do it year round now.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It only seemed like I was running through it quick when I was using it ED but, using every other day I think it lasted me about a month, plus they have that 15% promo code running all the time. So, wasn't too bad. Anyway I'd rather have to pay a little extra but, have clear skin. I was taking cycle assist which also has B5 in it, that was probably helping also.

New Threads