Age force somatropin patch?

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of these hgh patches? They claim to deliver a steady 8 hour dose Of 25 mlg of somatropin. Equivalent to 4.5 iu's. Got an email from another board advertising these and that in itself is enough for me not to consider buying them but I'm just curious if anyone has heard of this form of hgh and if its real or. Not?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I remember seeing Needto pushing something similar a while back. Don't quote me on that.

Look for actual medical research or a US Pharm product like this showing this is a viable option.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
save your money bud.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds a little too good to be true, and most likely is. From the website:

Do any AgeForce® supplements require a doctor’s prescription? Absolutely not! All of our supplements are considered “Dietary Supplements” and as such they can be purchased in any retail store, or online, like any common daily vitamin supplement.

What is the active shelf life or your supplements? All of our supplements have a 24-36 month active shelf life. They should be kept at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.

Does that sound like real HGH? My understanding is that HGH requires a prescription and must be kept refrigerated.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They were advertised and sponsors on ology. Need I say more?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They were advertised and sponsors on ology. Need I say more?

they also use to sponsor anabolicminds......which is newbie/prohormone central...

again, save your money

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wasn't planning on buying them lol just was curious I'd much rather gtab some rips haha

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont even try a sample.... your wasting time doing anything with them.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I take it the technology doesn't exist?

Reaction score
Anything HGH that isn't injection-based doesn't work. If they had any way to not have to give little kids shots every day to take the stuff pharmeceutically, they would.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anything HGH that isn't injection-based doesn't work. If they had any way to not have to give little kids shots every day to take the stuff pharmeceutically, they would.

THIS.....

you need to pin.

i dont care what it is, if its not inj. your wasting your time/money

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

No doubt that makes total sense bro!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
iono....last I heard dr.ferrari (sp) had came up with a way of secretly putting performance enhancers on the food or something like a " rub on"
transdermals tech exists and is prescribed by DR.s. does it work? fuck if I know.
but theres a guy at my job on TRT with a transdermal cream given by his dr...he has now opted for weekly inj

after I told him about it.

Reaction score
Id like to know if they are legit too. I've actually tried them, and the sleep i had was incredible. My forearms even felt like they do when using hgh. I know its anecdotal, but they really "seem" to work. I wish someone would actually get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all..instead of just saying it worked for them, or take it from me its crap lol. Ageforces explanation sounds plausible, but id lke to find out for sure what im putting into my body.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id like to know if they are legit too. I've actually tried them, and the sleep i had was incredible. My forearms even felt like they do when using hgh. I know its anecdotal, but they really "seem" to work. I wish someone would actually get to the bottom of this mystery once and for all..instead of just saying it worked for them, or take it from me its crap lol. Ageforces explanation sounds plausible, but id lke to find out for sure what im putting into my body.

i take it you have never used real GH huh...???

save your cash bro. i had a buddy who repped them. move on