Small Cycle Update

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will try to post more regularly starting next week..... but here is some of my experience so far.

I am at the end of week three for the Test E cycle (pinning 250 M/Th)

Pinning: After overcoming the initial 1st time inject, which I choose quad, it has been no problem whatsoever. In fact I am almost sadistic about it now, and can't wait to pin 8-} !!! I have encountered some area soreness but nothing worse then when I blast my legs in a workout, so it has been smooth. I did have a jumpy muscle on Monday which was trippy.... I have not pinned any other site yet. I would like to try VG or delt, but just haven't talked myself into it yet.....although I have watched extensive injection site vids and articles I am good with quad right now.

Skin: A little oily, same as I got on PH cycles, however I had been pre priming w/ Vit B supplementation and take 1/4 tsp morning and night.

Agitation: I felt a little agitated this week, and my wife even called me out on it, but then again I was yelling at TV because Mr. Wonderful prez was on!!!

Diet: I workout in Morning so when I wake I slam protein powder and 1000mg of Vit C first thing. Then about 1hour later I eat:

Meal 1 Protein and veggies
Workout....Post workout Whey shake
Meal 2 Protein/Carbs
Meal 3 Protein/Carbs/Veggies
Meal 4 Whey Shake/ or I make my own Protein Bars, I will have one of them
Meal 5 Protein/Carbs/Veggies
Meal 6 Protein/Fats/Veggies
Before Bed Protein/Fats

I didn't list specific foods because I rotate my proteins consistently and mix them at meals as well. I am taking in roughly 3200-3400, depending on workout day/non workout day. I will adjust as I see needed....I have a bad body disposition, to store fat in f'in love handles (only spot!!) so I have to watch my insulin resistance..........

4 weeks prior to blast off I my workout routine was a program called "Upside Down Training" basically was to lift weaker muscles first and all out ( so 6 sets of biceps, before engaging in back) it was a welcoming change and put about a 1/4 inch on my arms.

Now I am training more time under tension and progressive sets. Been throwing some pre- exhaust in there as well.

Overall I feel great and I do know it is still early in the game, but I have good to thank everyone for various advice, it was well noted and appreciated.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good bro quads are the best.Your gonna hit a nerve here and there but well worth not having to bend.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck Alpha! Kill it!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get hyooge brother!

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Forgot to add, up from 196lbs to 200.......!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I love quads for that reason, non bending.
But my lady does delts for me and I do my VG as well and that is the best site I have ever used

Have fun and be safe brother

whitelml

Reaction score
Quads are my favorite. Hit a nerve a couple times but no big deal. Good luck bro

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm dreading hitting a nerve... This tren everyday pinning is a gamble
Prolly pinned my self 150 times so far and hit nothing

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have already had in my short time, a spasm in quad, and thurs I aspirated blood. But the pinning thing don't bother at really. I just find spot and slow and steady, like I said kinda of sadistic, I like it....

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have already had in my short time, a spasm in quad, and thurs I aspirated blood. But the pinning thing don't bother at really. I just find spot and slow and steady, like I said kinda of sadistic, I like it....

thats gonna happen what I do is alway bring a extra needle just in case I draw blood

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great stuff brother. On that note I just got done cleaning out my closet, nothing fits. I can't even get in a dress shirt. test E 600 going on week 6. Keep up the good work.

Love the quads too by the way.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh my! UR going to have a fun ride