TRT+ and Dbol cycle

Reaction score
Your Gear say's - I'm off season wanna gain some mass

Your diet say's - i'm getting ready for bikini comp.

so what is it ?
haha, your first assessment is correct, in the off season. I'm doing a hard deficit for around 4 weeks to shed some of the holiday weight gain. I know the calories are super low, that's why I was dumbfounded by the weight gain.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
haha, your first assessment is correct, in the off season. I'm doing a hard deficit for around 4 weeks to shed some of the holiday weight gain. I know the calories are super low, that's why I was dumbfounded by the weight gain.
then I would stop on gear - just get few clenbuterols with your deficit and once u happy and ready to start a correct weight gain get back on your gear. otherwise it's a bit of wasting on gear and pinning IMO.

Reader591

Reaction score
My typical rule of thumb is if one serving of the carb has 10 or more grams of say a protein, then I would count that protein in as well. Direct macro tracking I believe is what we called it.
Honestly this is weird.

I get counting a food like chicken or even steak as your protein source….. but to not track all the macros in it is strange.

Like of course I wouldn’t count peanut butter as a real protein source (even though some do hahaha!) but it does have some, so I wouldn’t not track the protein from it. I just wouldn’t use it as a primary protein source.

It sounds like a more complicated way of tracking that’s less accurate and pointless. I get you were taught that, but I can’t see a reason why…..

Reaction score
Honestly this is weird.

I get counting a food like chicken or even steak as your protein source….. but to not track all the macros in it is strange.

Like of course I wouldn’t count peanut butter as a real protein source (even though some do hahaha!) but it does have some, so I wouldn’t not track the protein from it. I just wouldn’t use it as a primary protein source.

It sounds like a more complicated way of tracking that’s less accurate and pointless. I get you were taught that, but I can’t see a reason why…..
the principle should work for incomplete protein and trace fats but nothing else

Reader591

Reaction score
the principle should work for incomplete protein and trace fats but nothing else
Yea you could do that.

But honestly if your hitting a gram of protein per lbs of body weight, and eating mostly what you should be, meats and whatnot, then If you had a bowl of oat meal I say use the KISS method and just track it as a whole…..

New Threads