Are YOU going to get out of the car or what?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really Patient is Metrosexual code for "I am scared to death, my pants are wet in front & lumpy in back".

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That driver KEPT HIS COOL! I would have layed my hands on him. Funny thing is once the crazy marine boys came he went more crazy:)) showing off.

Reaction score
i've got other things to do in life then have to deal with a tard whose mad over a car accident. there are real problems to attend to. his bad for hitting him though.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4 eyes might have surprised that guy. I say that only cause the angry dude worked himself into such a tizzy he could hardly breath.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol, what a douche.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahaha the pissed guy sounded like he was crying at the end he wanted him out so bad.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he should have said fuck the world and floor it right into the piece of screaming dog shit

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I would of sat in the fucking car too, what a loser for acting that way. Let that guy act like that to the wrong guy.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4 eyes might have surprised that guy. I say that only cause the angry dude worked himself into such a tizzy he could hardly breath.

THIS. I at one point suspected the glasses Dude was going all rope-a-dope waiting for the psycho dude to shoot his wad. Then he'd calmly step out of the car and punch his already gasping ass in the throat & walk away.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
that's a good way to get your ass SHOT

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahaha the music playing in the back ground makes it that much better! And second that marine is a fucking pussy ass child, cus if he really was going to do something, he would have stuck his hand in that crack of the window and pulled it down and shattered it, but instead, just played the typical chump card and in the end, looses his voice from bitching and ends up sounding like a lil boy when his voice cracks. Besides, even if that nerd with glasses did get out of the car, that chump wouldn't even have enough strength or energy to defend himself after all that girl screaming he did. lmao

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a bitch. And I'm not talking about the dude in the car.