Purity Source Labs....the fancy elixir salesmen

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will have to disagree with you because i have been using test E. Do regular bloodwork and by only using .5cc a week which is 125mgs my test levels went from below 300 to nearly 1400. My doctor told me to cut back on those products that he thinks i have been using from GNC.

Strong first post. Why should anybody believe you?

SoCalMk6GTI

Reaction score
Ran PSL 2-years ago and had great experiences.

I'm about to place a $500+ order, or should i take my business elsewhere!?

Been away due to medical reasons, but I'm back!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Do you need further convincing or did you not read the thread?

Bizzybone

Reaction score

a
Man I had a bad experience with them on my first cycle. I used two vials with two bad blood work. I've seen people with the same batch with good lab work but somehow I ended up with the short end of the stick. What I saw from my blood work didn't tell me the gear was under dosed but bunk! Till this day, I don't know how the **** my testosterone went from 676 (precycle) to 19 and 23 while on PSL's test E, only thing I can assume it was bunk. I did also ran Dbol with it so that can explains why my LH and FSH were suppressed with little testosterone. Still salty about it till this day.

SoCalMk6GTI

Reaction score
Yeah it's hit or miss. Oh well, going with a completely different source after reading this thread. Thanks everyone, just cancelled a $550 order with PSL.
a
Man I had a bad experience with them on my first cycle. I used two vials with two bad blood work. I've seen people with the same batch with good lab work but somehow I ended up with the short end of the stick. What I saw from my blood work didn't tell me the gear was under dosed but bunk! Till this day, I don't know how the **** my testosterone went from 676 (precycle) to 19 and 23 while on PSL's test E, only thing I can assume it was bunk. I did also ran Dbol with it so that can explains why my LH and FSH were suppressed with little testosterone. Still salty about it till this day.

Reaction score
I just joined today and REALLY wish I had read this weeks ago. I spent almost $600 with PSL and am about to start my 1st cycle of gear ever. Test E 250 and EQ. Now I worry I may have wasted my money completely. Where do I go from here for quality gear? PMs would be hugely appreciated. Reading this thread makes me want to puke. Nothing worse than the feeling of being ripped off......NOTHING!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry bud, hopefully you get some that are good. not everythign is always bad, so you may luck out as there are often times you will get regular stuff, sometimes its under dosed, and sometimes its crap. once you start running it, if you decide to run it, keep it out of your head or youll play mind games with yourself and screw yourself over. blood work is going to be your #1 knowing. if youre still going to run it... run like normal, lift like normal, week 7 or 8, get some blood work. that will be your tell tell sign to at least know

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
. Where do I go from here for quality gear? PMs would be hugely appreciated. Reading this thread makes me want to puke. Nothing worse than the feeling of being ripped off......NOTHING!

Asking for people to PM you is a sure fire way to get burned again. It’s happened recently. Don’t deal with anyone who PMs you.

Reaction score
sorry bud, hopefully you get some that are good. not everythign is always bad, so you may luck out as there are often times you will get regular stuff, sometimes its under dosed, and sometimes its crap. once you start running it, if you decide to run it, keep it out of your head or youll play mind games with yourself and screw yourself over. blood work is going to be your #1 knowing. if youre still going to run it... run like normal, lift like normal, week 7 or 8, get some blood work. that will be your tell tell sign to at least know

I'll do that. Thank you. I guess being as it will be my first cycle (ever) it isn't going to hurt me to try. I'll keep you all updated on my results if you'd like. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Asking for people to PM you is a sure fire way to get burned again. It’s happened recently. Don’t deal with anyone who PMs you.

Who do I deal with then? There seems to be so much opinion based and dare I say misguided or swayed information out there..... I know a lot of this may seem elementary to many, but I'd like to save the hassle, frustration, anger, and wasted funds if possible. Thanks for looking out though! I do appreciate it!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Who do I deal with then? There seems to be so much opinion based and dare I say misguided or swayed information out there..... I know a lot of this may seem elementary to many, but I'd like to save the hassle, frustration, anger, and wasted funds if possible. Thanks for looking out though! I do appreciate it!

So, we don’t “deal” illegal drugs here man. But how do you usually go about acquiring said drugs?

probably find people that use the drugs you’re interested and make friends. So I’d start there.

Reaction score
So, we don’t “deal” illegal drugs here man. But how do you usually go about acquiring said drugs?

probably find people that use the drugs you’re interested and make friends. So I’d start there.

Well that obviously came off the keyboard wrong. Not my intention. My apologies.

I have one friend that made a recommendation (PSL), but he has since swapped to a new source.

It appears I will have to trial and error my way through this.

Reaction score
Man....****!!!!! After weeks of research, I just put in an order for E.Pharm' 'drol. Now, I am getting negative reviews like this. I'm fresh outta the joint and on a tight budget. This is what I've been praying WON'T happen.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Man....****!!!!! After weeks of research, I just put in an order for E.Pharm' 'drol. Now, I am getting negative reviews like this. I'm fresh outta the joint and on a tight budget. This is what I've been praying WON'T happen.

You would thing that a guy who just served time would be more interested in not doing something that can put him right back in there. Meh, tight budget, guess Ill spend it on illegal drugs...

Reaction score
Hi! I've been doing a lot of research avoiding all the noob traps and loved your article on PSL. It really helped me a lot I was about to order a Test E Deca cycle from them. In your article I see you mentioned you were going to stick to a couple ones you thought were still legit and going to let your blood work do all the talking. Did you ever find some reliable ones?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi! I've been doing a lot of research avoiding all the noob traps and loved your article on PSL. It really helped me a lot I was about to order a Test E Deca cycle from them. In your article I see you mentioned you were going to stick to a couple ones you thought were still legit and going to let your blood work do all the talking. Did you ever find some reliable ones?

There are plenty of good reliable suppliers out there however you will have to do your own homework to find a good one that fits your needs.

Reaction score
PSL-CLEN-2.png

GUY #1 WITH BUNK CLEN. THIS THREAD IS STILL LIVE. LETS SEE HOW LONG BEFORE ITS DELETED.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/109704-PuritySL

THIS THREAD WAS FEW WEEKS AGO BUT THEY DELETED IT. IF THEY HAD LEFT THE THREAD OPEN, AND ISSUES

fakeclen.jpg

there was a member who got infected and ended up in the hospital too from them last year. These guys also edited the chemtox reports to faked the results another occasion.

You have been warned. i started to screenshot because they are deleting threads of the negative reports....

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
how can people rep for this lab knowing all their fake products and fake lab reports?

do they not have any integrity or self-respect. I don’t understand how you can rep for a lab like that. are they not embarrassed at all? do they not realize that people laugh and make jokes about them constantly and are the laughingstock of asf and the bbing community. they have no shame and will sell out their own mother if they had to.

those people are slimy. especially Shrek he’s a midget who hates the world because of his height and takes it out on everybody on the board. he has severe Napoleon complex issues. I think he’s about 4’11”, but there’s no reason to walk around with an attitude just because you hate yourself. seems like the guy needs to come to terms with who he is instead of taking his anger out at everybody else. I hope he seek some mental help to better his life. that must suck going through life hating yourself.

all their brown nose followers that back them up because they want to be in the “cool club” they’re nothing but a bunch of brainwashed amateurs Who will listen and do exactly what they’re told by the reps and moderators. it’s sad to see people can’t freely think for themselves anymore., this is happening all over society not just on that scammer riddled source board asf.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
how can people rep for this lab knowing all their fake products and fake lab reports?

do they not have any integrity or self-respect. I don’t understand how you can rep for a lab like that. are they not embarrassed at all? do they not realize that people laugh and make jokes about them constantly and are the laughingstock of asf and the bbing community. they have no shame and will sell out their own mother if they had to.

those people are slimy. especially Shrek he’s a midget who hates the world because of his height and takes it out on everybody on the board. he has severe Napoleon complex issues. I think he’s about 4’11”, but there’s no reason to walk around with an attitude just because you hate yourself. seems like the guy needs to come to terms with who he is instead of taking his anger out at everybody else. I hope he seek some mental help to better his life. that must suck going through life hating yourself.

all their brown nose followers that back them up because they want to be in the “cool club” they’re nothing but a bunch of brainwashed amateurs Who will listen and do exactly what they’re told by the reps and moderators. it’s sad to see people can’t freely think for themselves anymore., this is happening all over society not just on that scammer riddled source board asf.
He’s probably got a little dick too