Age 51, basketball/baseball guy, a lil bit of TKD, teacher and coach for 27 years, 3 shoulder surgeries, still active

Reaction score
Age 51, basketball/baseball guy, a lil bit of TKD, teacher and coach for 27 years, 3 shoulder surgeries, still active

Looking at SARMS or other supplements before I breakdown and get some T shots legally. Why is my gut so big since I am eating cleaner (not totally clean) than ever and still active?

Was it the two pffizzerr jabbs I should never have submitted too?

Am I just old? Don't think this is it

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
SARMS = poorly tested drugs on rats that ended up for what ever reason being judged not safe for humans to use. Trash at best , Poison at its worst.

Oh and Hi there , welcome.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
No two ways about it, you're old.

Welcome to UG!

Reaction score
Welcome. To put your age in perspective, I was in 4th or 5th grade when you were born. You're not a kid, but you're not old. That being said, many at your age suffer from reduced production of natural testosterone. Have you had bloodwork drawn? This is the reliable way to determine a deficit. Do you lift? What do you eat? Do you track calories and macros?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I'm no doctor I'm just older than you. If you think it is fat than your diet is the problem. But at this age many things can cause abdominal bloating. In my country it is easy to get tested for food alegies and intollerances. Lactose puffs me up like a pregnant woman.

Anyhow before you make any decisions regarding trt or food alegies get a professional to look into it.

But if you are just fat and looking for an easy excuse you are in the wrong place.

Welcome.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Welcome. I tried sarms before getting on TRT. Not worth the blood pressure increase.

New Threads