Best pct

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
I have tan teste for 3 months and deca at the first 2. Looking for best pct??

Reaction score
Wrong forum,
but I would say Nolva and Clomid from what I've been told.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get on hcg 250 iu 2x a week after your last pin of test up it to 500 iu eod for 3 weeks 2 days later clo nolva for 4 weeks

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
Thanks, I started the cycle having what I needed had to get rid of it and now needing it. Looking for the best ideas? Thought this is what this was for to get info not criticized.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Decca is pretty ****ing suppressive so you're probably going to have to run more clomid than normal. 100/100/50/50 clomid 40/40/20/20 nolva. Thats just my opinion, and Bundy is right on the money with the hcg. You should have bought your pct before your gear brother. Always start planning your cycles backwards. Good luck

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I started the cycle having what I needed had to get rid of it and now needing it. Looking for the best ideas? Thought this is what this was for to get info not criticized.

I asked a simple question...i answered your question now answer mine?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you should always know everything about your cycle ..in and out before u inject anything..This is not to make u feel bad ..this is to show new users what not to do..learn from this for the future..carry on

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Deca for 8wks? Oh boy. I think it's better to extend the length of the pct rather than raise the dosages.

And Brother Bundy is trying to help you and whether you believe it or not.

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
I appreciate the help. I had a question bout the best not what to take. I know my options. The place I got from before Its no longer available. I appreciate all Inputs.

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
Never have had to get the pct until needed. I understand what you all mean now.

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
My problem is getting all of these. I am doin a little research myself. Since my supply came to a halt.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
I'd advise you do a little more research before your next cycle. There's more to it than most people think. 8 weeks of deca? That proves my point. Read read read and ask tons of questions. ..that's what the forum is for bro.

Best of luck

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the help. I had a question bout the best not what to take. I know my options. The place I got from before Its no longer available. I appreciate all Inputs.

brother there is no best everyone responds different to every compound..After a few cycles and blood work u start to understand what is best for u..Alot of this is experiments in a fukked up way but it is...best we can do is learn as much as we can from guys who tried it..good luck to u

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What were your dosages of test and deca? How long ago was your last test pin? Stopping the deca 4 weeks before the test was a good idea, it should have cleared enough that you can start your PCT based on just the last test pin. If you want to run a similar cycle again, I would go with NPP. I would go nolva/clomid. Standard is 20 nolva and 50 clomid EO for 30 days, you would probably benefit from front loading for the first week or two and/or running a little longer, maybe up to 6 weeks, but I'm saying that without knowing your dosage.

And I completely agree with Bundy, use what's worked for other people as a starting point, but use lab work and experience to find what works best for you.

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
Bad ass information guys. Thank you!! I have been running test at 400mgs/wk now for 14 weeks. The deca actually was ran pretty close to 9 weeks. I had big gains from this. Went from benching 255 to 315. Squatting 355 and that's heavy on these long f***ing legs. I was looking at just cruising but I need to get off for awhile. But need to do it right. And again I had what I needed but had to get rid of it...

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
The deca was a prop for first 2 weeks then hit the slow at 125mgs per week for 7. I was told this was a good lil cycle. I have done some research but finding out that I need alot more. Is this a decent cycle? Where did I go wrong except for loosing my pct?

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Your cycle was too short. 8 weeks of deca is short for such a long ester.
If you ran NPP you can get away with a shorter cycle.

Don't just take my word for it though. Look into other deca cycles on the board. See what others have done.
Best of luck

Ironcrusher

Reaction score
yes I ran npp for the first 2 weeks. Now wishing I would've ran longer cause I was feeling like a beast on the cycle.

New Threads