dnp log (female)

randomobject

Lady Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but it's still exponentially more toxic and dangerous than a reasonable caloric deficit + cardio.
I agree with your comparison here. but if you only run dnp for like 2 weeks under 100mg, is that even toxic? In the sense that it is deadly or induces lasting/chronic problems.

Reaction score
I agree with your comparison here. but if you only run dnp for like 2 weeks under 100mg, is that even toxic? In the sense that it is deadly or induces lasting/chronic problems.
But for yourself, you have said 100mg you could function, could workout and carry on. After a couple days at 200mg you said fatigue had set in couldnt workout and couldnt function optimally.

So logic would tell you, at 200mg for 2 days plus 3 days of 100mg, the acumilated DNP in your system was too much and to drop back down to 100mg.

Then take 100 calories off your daily calorie intake for 7 days while continuing at 100mg DNP and working out.

For maximum results you need to combine diet, workout and a tolerable level of DNP to allow the first 2 things to continue.

Just taking DNP and sitting there and sweating like a pig doesnt equate to greatest fat loss from DNP. It equates to all of the sides with minimal results.

randomobject

Lady Member
Reaction score
But for yourself, you have said 100mg you could function, could workout and carry on. After a couple days at 200mg you said fatigue had set in couldnt workout and couldnt function optimally.

So logic would tell you, at 200mg for 2 days plus 3 days of 100mg, the acumilated DNP in your system was too much and to drop back down to 100mg.

Then take 100 calories off your daily calorie intake for 7 days while continuing at 100mg DNP and working out.

For maximum results you need to combine diet, workout and a tolerable level of DNP to allow the first 2 things to continue.

Just taking DNP and sitting there and sweating like a pig doesnt equate to greatest fat loss from DNP. It equates to all of the sides with minimal results.
Very true, thanks for the insight. In this situation, would you still run the 100 for only like 2 weeksish or would you extend it longer?

Reaction score
Very true, thanks for the insight. In this situation, would you still run the 100 for only like 2 weeksish or would you extend it longer?
If your original plan was to run it for 3 weeks with your varying doses, i would continue with your plan of 3 weeks but at 100mg and lower you calories by 100 for week one, then check scales and onjectively look in the mirror which is the true measure. If you have no noticible gains/ fat loss, then either adjust your calories by a further 100 or look honestly at your work outs.
Im a firm believer in do your weights then go straight into 15 minutes HIT after every workout when trying to cut.

It works for most people and thats without DNP and with DNP for me 400mg is the perfect zone ( im 6ft 5 and 16 stone 6 lbs ) i can still do weights and if not injured ( which seems more often than not recently) the 15 mins cardio ontop will get me fat loss of 5lb per week.
Ajusting calories by 100 per week lets you fine tune things without catastrophic mistakes.

Ideally you wouldnt be using DNP this early in your journey, but as you say in your original post, you are doing it no matter.

Im happy enough you arn't some 18 stone fat girl wanting DNP advice due to your intro and progress pics, there have been several pretending they train and have a BB lifestyle and its clear they googled DNP advice and this board came up while munching cake.

So i will give helpful advice which i have used successfully.

You have a PT so primarily you need to listen to them in regards training and diet but female use of DNP in women actually training is rare, so the honest good advice several members give is worth listening to so you dont make the mistakes of thousands before you.

On your next cut maybe ask your PT about HIT for no more than 16 minutes directly after weights and lowering calories 100 per week and keeping a journal.

Good luck and kudos for posting progress pics as members can see you mean business, rather than are making things up.

randomobject

Lady Member
Reaction score
If your original plan was to run it for 3 weeks with your varying doses, i would continue with your plan of 3 weeks but at 100mg and lower you calories by 100 for week one, then check scales and onjectively look in the mirror which is the true measure. If you have no noticible gains/ fat loss, then either adjust your calories by a further 100 or look honestly at your work outs.
Im a firm believer in do your weights then go straight into 15 minutes HIT after every workout when trying to cut.

It works for most people and thats without DNP and with DNP for me 400mg is the perfect zone ( im 6ft 5 and 16 stone 6 lbs ) i can still do weights and if not injured ( which seems more often than not recently) the 15 mins cardio ontop will get me fat loss of 5lb per week.
Ajusting calories by 100 per week lets you fine tune things without catastrophic mistakes.

Ideally you wouldnt be using DNP this early in your journey, but as you say in your original post, you are doing it no matter.

Im happy enough you arn't some 18 stone fat girl wanting DNP advice due to your intro and progress pics, there have been several pretending they train and have a BB lifestyle and its clear they googled DNP advice and this board came up while munching cake.

So i will give helpful advice which i have used successfully.

You have a PT so primarily you need to listen to them in regards training and diet but female use of DNP in women actually training is rare, so the honest good advice several members give is worth listening to so you dont make the mistakes of thousands before you.

On your next cut maybe ask your PT about HIT for no more than 16 minutes directly after weights and lowering calories 100 per week and keeping a journal.

Good luck and kudos for posting progress pics as members can see you mean business, rather than are making things up.
my original plan was just 16 days. And your point about the calories and scale is good, I agree. From the bloating it's hard to tell, and my weight on the scale has stayed similar, give or take 2-3 pounds, but I can def see changes in the mirror.

Also you say you lift and then do 15 min hit, how long do you lift then? Normally I either only lift and then do a little LISS, or lift for an hour and then cardio for an hour (swim). Also I don't have a PT, I do have a swim coach, I'm assuming that's what you meant lol. Overall thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

Reaction score
my original plan was just 16 days. And your point about the calories and scale is good, I agree. From the bloating it's hard to tell, and my weight on the scale has stayed similar, give or take 2-3 pounds, but I can def see changes in the mirror.

Also you say you lift and then do 15 min hit, how long do you lift then? Normally I either only lift and then do a little LISS, or lift for an hour and then cardio for an hour (swim). Also I don't have a PT, I do have a swim coach, I'm assuming that's what you meant lol. Overall thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

If your weight sessions are an hour then 15 HIT straight after.

Pt/ swimming coach, should pretty much be the same job ? Not into swimming but i would guess they give you training and diet programmes and train you to reach your maximum potential ? So their experience in those things should be pretty dialed in.

DNP on the other hand, its 4 or 5 people in here with real experience using it over the years, seeing all the mistakes first hand, seeing others mistakes and fine tuning that side is what you need to listen to ( just not skinny asian boys with multiple personalitlies)

Beti ona

Reaction score
Weights, 3-4 sessions of 35-45 minutes a week. (In time I do not include the warm-up series and the stretching after training. Taken all together, you should stay in the gym for approximately 60 minutes.)

Cardio LISS, 5-6 sessions of 40 minutes on fast, increase up to one hour.

Cardio HITT (I'm not a fan) 2-3 sessions of 4-8 minutes. You can do it on an fast or on days without weight training.

At the end of the day you must balance all the exercise with your recovery and impact on the muscular system and the central nervous system.

randomobject

Lady Member
Reaction score
Weights, 3-4 sessions of 35-45 minutes a week. (In time I do not include the warm-up series and the stretching after training. Taken all together, you should stay in the gym for approximately 60 minutes.)

Cardio LISS, 5-6 sessions of 40 minutes on fast, increase up to one hour.

Cardio HITT (I'm not a fan) 2-3 sessions of 4-8 minutes. You can do it on an fast or on days without weight training.

At the end of the day you must balance all the exercise with your recovery and impact on the muscular system and the central nervous system.
Do you mean you do this as your normal routine, or only while running DNP? Also I do a similar frequency, but I do weights for 60-90 mins. Seems long ik, but I'm very used to it, since it's the length of time I practice for swimming too.

randomobject

Lady Member
Reaction score
Also update on the log:
day 9: took 100 in the morning and 100 in the afternoon. Still a bit lethargic but not as bad, I think it's improving. Vitamins and gatorade help. Had a normal workout at the gym. Been sleeping with less blankets at night but honestly the heat is still pretty manageable.

day 10: 4th of July. Only had 100 in the morning. Decided not to take another 100 because it was super hot out today and didn't wanna overheat. Food wise, def overdid it on the carbs today bc of the holiday but will get back on it tmrw.

day 11: 100 in morning, 100 afternoon as normal. Today I went to the gym for leg day. Sweated buckets, felt so hot I thought I was gonna pass out at one point. Was pouring cold water all over myself the whole time, I was soaked, looked like I'd just showered in my clothes. Luckily I ended up cooling down just fine and completing the workout, 90 mins. Some ppl might be worried I'm pushing myself too hard on dnp, but I wanna clarify I never actually got close to passing out and I did not feel sick, if so I would have stopped. I also hydrated a ton with ice water and gatorade zero. When I got home I even took my temp but it was only 96. So we Gucci👌🏼.

day 12: normal dose. That afternoon, I went on a 2 mile run outside in 70 degrees. Thought it would be fine, 70 isn't hot at all. But towards the end of it, I was def close to passing out. Worse than yesterday at the gym for sure. I got home, splashed cold water all over myself and even rubbed ice cubes all over my body. Good thing I was alone or it would've looked ridiculous. Then I felt cooled down enough to do an easy 20 min ab workout, to which after I took a freezing cold shower, which felt amazing. After that shower I felt so energized I could run again (I did not lol.) Rest of the night was fine and normal.

day 13: normal dose, 100 morning, 100 afternoon. Two things I’ve only noticed begin on 200mg and not 100: super yellow piss and tmi, but really bad smelling farts, both of which I have read online that a lot of people experience. I also went swimming today, felt pretty slow/tired out. It was frustrating, but expected.

day 14: normal dose. Rest day, just went for a short walk. Heat is fine, noticeable but not bothersome.

day 15: today. Been about a week on the 200, minus the one day I only did 100 on the 4th of July. So I'm dropping back to 100 for these last few days. I'm going to take it in the evening after I workout so that I can maximize my energy for my workouts. Today I did my normal 90 min workout, still felt a bit slow and tired but not as bad as last time, so I'm glad.

Tomorrow was originally supposed to be my last day on dnp, only 100mg. But since I only had about 6 days on 200, I might extend to Monday or Monday and Tuesday, with just 100 each. But after Tuesday I am definitely done, hopefully forever or just a very long time. On the scale, my weight has been fluctuating a lot, but I can tell by looking In the mirror and the way I feel that I've lost some fat. Some measurements have decreased but some have not, since the bloating is pretty bad (I bloat a ton when I'm not on dnp, so being on it just makes me puff up even more). Looking forward to going completely off of it and seeing the actual results!

Beti ona

Reaction score
Do you mean you do this as your normal routine, or only while running DNP? Also I do a similar frequency, but I do weights for 60-90 mins. Seems long ik, but I'm very used to it, since it's the length of time I practice for swimming too.

I never do HIIT cardio, I don't like it.

I always train the same amount of time lifting weights, with or without DNP, on a bulk or cutting diet, I just change the type of training.

LIIS cardio is present during the cutting period, and it will be 2 sessions, one fasting for 60 minutes and another before dinner for 50 minutes. In bulking or maintenance period I will have shorter fasted liss cardio sessions, 30 or 40 minutes, it is simply good for the mind.

No one should train 90 minutes in a session for aesthetic goals, split up your training for best results, but it seems like you don't want to listen to advice, so this is a waste of time.

Beti ona

Reaction score
I'm going to take it in the evening after I workout so that I can maximize my energy for my workouts.

Due to DNP's half-life of 36 hours and its accumulation within your body after more than a week of use, this is nonsense, no matter when you take it.

randomobject

Lady Member
Reaction score
Due to DNP's half-life of 36 hours and its accumulation within your body after more than a week of use, this is nonsense, no matter when you take it.
yeah true, might as well just keep taking it in the morning. I've always known about the half life, I think I just liked to let the placebo effect trick me into trying harder during workouts haha.

randomobject

Lady Member
Reaction score
I never do HIIT cardio, I don't like it.

I always train the same amount of time lifting weights, with or without DNP, on a bulk or cutting diet, I just change the type of training.

LIIS cardio is present during the cutting period, and it will be 2 sessions, one fasting for 60 minutes and another before dinner for 50 minutes. In bulking or maintenance period I will have shorter fasted liss cardio sessions, 30 or 40 minutes, it is simply good for the mind.

No one should train 90 minutes in a session for aesthetic goals, split up your training for best results, but it seems like you don't want to listen to advice, so this is a waste of time.
I actually am prepared to take your/others advice about the training length. I've always just done 90 min because that was what I did in competitive swimming. But after reading a bit more, I agree that maybe it can be overkill. I think I'm going to reduce it to 60 min and see how It goes from there, and if overtime I'm able to increase weight more steadily. Lately I've felt like I've hit a plateau and can maintain my strength but not increase it significantly (lifting heavier weights), possibly a result of training for too long. I also do split up my training sessions, like I'd do weights one day and then swim the next day, then weights, then rest, then weights etc.

Reaction score
I actually am prepared to take your/others advice about the training length. I've always just done 90 min because that was what I did in competitive swimming. But after reading a bit more, I agree that maybe it can be overkill. I think I'm going to reduce it to 60 min and see how It goes from there, and if overtime I'm able to increase weight more steadily. Lately I've felt like I've hit a plateau and can maintain my strength but not increase it significantly (lifting heavier weights), possibly a result of training for too long. I also do split up my training sessions, like I'd do weights one day and then swim the next day, then weights, then rest, then weights etc.

So afyer you finished and waited 5 to 10 days, what were your results ?

New Threads