DNP low dose

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
plenty people run 200mg till they reach there target without a break I can’t see any issue doing 2 back to back with a small break

so it’s pretty safe to run two cycle back to back if done correctly? Just let the water from the first cycle come off before doing so to actually allow yourself to see the weight lost was? I probably don’t intend to run two concurrent cycle I just like to learn lol.

Beti ona

Reaction score
damn 30 days in a row? No bad side effects?
I’d want to take a week after two weeks and then do another two weeks but then again I don’t really have much experience with DNP so I’m still a bit fearful

After 2 weeks you have reached your maximum levels in your system, so you could continue for months without any problems.

Beti ona

Reaction score
What’s the recommendation for time off between runs of DNP?

It is recommended to rest the same time that you ran a cycle. If your cycle is 10 days, rest 10 days, if your cycle is 15 days, rest 15 days.

But you may want to rest sooner if you feel too tired and your sleep begins to suffer.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
what’s the reasons for equal time on/off?

It is recommended to rest the same time that you ran a cycle. If your cycle is 10 days, rest 10 days, if your cycle is 15 days, rest 15 days.

But you may want to rest sooner if you feel too tired and your sleep begins to suffer.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I'm going to be running it for the first time here shortly. Plan to start at 200mg and see how my body reacts. I can increase dose by 100mg increments but have enough to run 200mg for 50 days

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That's not correct, this isn't AAS we are talking. At 4 days after initial dose you DNP concentration is about 25% so after about 6 days you should be clear. There are no receptors to clear and really no wait time needed between "cycles".

I create a calculator, it's posted over at TID and can be downloaded if anyone wants it.
Basically, if you are taking 200mg a day, by day 6 your total DNP with the half lives of the previous 5 days is 522mg. Pretty neat little spreadsheet!

Reaction score
Okay, this is getting a little confusing.
LK, are you saying it's safe to run DNP indefinitely at lower doses?

I'm on day 4 of my first ever DNP run.
My plan was 200mgs daily till Thanksgiving. (28 days total)
But if it's not going to kill me, I might continue until Christmas.

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know some guys who run it longer than 30/60 days and at varying doses. I am a little more sensitive heat wise where others can run higher doses for longer. Indefinite, no, not something I would recommend, but what would an extra 30 days do as opposed to the previous 30 days if you look at it that way?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
so your original plan dude

Okay, this is getting a little confusing.
LK, are you saying it's safe to run DNP indefinitely at lower doses?

I'm on day 4 of my first ever DNP run.
My plan was 200mgs daily till Thanksgiving. (28 days total)
But if it's not going to kill me, I might continue until Christmas.

Beti ona

Reaction score
what’s the reasons for equal time on/off?

For have basal levels close to 0 when you restart a new cycle, and during rest give the body enough time to eliminate water retention. Nobody really knows the half-life of DNP, but 36 hours is an accepted thing.

Beti ona

Reaction score
That's not correct, this isn't AAS we are talking. At 4 days after initial dose you DNP concentration is about 25% so after about 6 days you should be clear. There are no receptors to clear and really no wait time needed between "cycles".

Rest is not necessary, you can run for months, but normally people use it in cycles of 1 or 2 weeks. The breaks are done to not feel like shit, remove the water and see where you are in terms of bodyfat.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
was going to reply there with LK. i have run it over a month at 200mg bc i can tolerate the dose at 200mg. 400mg i can still handle over a month bc of my tolerance level on it. some people cant make it more than 10-14 days at 200mg, so for them, its not going to be ideal for longer use and will want to obtain some 50 or 100mg caps. as far as time off, im with LK - dont need to wait the exact time inbetween. obviously if its a shorter cycle vs longer cycle, its going to be in and out about the same pending how you ran it.

Reaction score
Any suggested sources for this anymore? Seems to have gone the same way as ephedrine

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Any suggested sources for this anymore? Seems to have gone the same way as ephedrine

Check the advertising section. There’s a guy. Not sure about current stock.

Beti ona

Reaction score
Raw DNP is still as accessible as ever, salers who process the product, hmm, you're sure to find some too.

Reactions: Jin

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Rest is not necessary, you can run for months, but normally people use it in cycles of 1 or 2 weeks. The breaks are done to not feel like shit, remove the water and see where you are in terms of bodyfat.

The silver lining to feeling like shit on DNP is how good you feel after you stop ;^ )

Reaction score
10-14 days on 250 will work well and not destroy your shirts haha

New Threads