Euro pharma

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been using British Dragon testosterone for a while now. I just got a few amps of euro pharmacies test/deca blend from puritysourcelabs and I'm curious if anyone has used euro pharmacies gear before? Thanks for any help

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been using British Dragon testosterone for a while now. I just got a few amps of euro pharmacies test/deca blend from puritysourcelabs and I'm curious if anyone has used euro pharmacies gear before? Thanks for any help

I haven’t heard of them until now. Hopefully someone has had some experience. I’ve only had a BD product once but it was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I haven’t heard of them until now. Hopefully someone has had some experience. I’ve only had a BD product once but it was good.

Hey thanks for the reply. Puritysourcelabs seem to be a "Trused source" on some of the boards I got my order but I just wanted to know if anyone had luck with euro pharmacies

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply. Puritysourcelabs seem to be a "Trused source" on some of the boards I got my order but I just wanted to know if anyone had luck with euro pharmacies

No problem. Have you asked on any of the boards purity is on?

Reaction score
No problem. Have you asked on any of the boards purity is on?

Yeah people have used other amps but not this particular mix of nandralone and test E. Steroidify also carries euro pharma but same there lol. The main reason im asking is I put 1.5 cc in my delt and the pain is significantly more than anything I've ever experienced before. No Redness problems swelling just feels like someone punched me in the arm hard with a knuckle. at the point where I'm guessing it's just the combo in 1 Amp causing the injection pain I'm experiencing

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah people have used other amps but not this particular mix of nandralone and test E. Steroidify also carries euro pharma but same there lol. The main reason im asking is I put 1.5 cc in my delt and the pain is significantly more than anything I've ever experienced before. No Redness problems swelling just feels like someone punched me in the arm hard with a knuckle. at the point where I'm guessing it's just the combo in 1 Amp causing the injection pain I'm experiencing

Yeah or can sometimes be allergic to the oil or something. I’ve noticed that blends tend to be a little more painful for me or knot up more. Hopefully gear is good to go. Doesn’t sound like sound of infection so that’s good. I’d just see how it goes. I have a blend of nandrolone/test prop from a diff company that seems thick and can feel similar.

Reaction score
Hwy thanks for the Feedback that makes me feel better about it. I'm going to try my glute next time

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Hwy thanks for the Feedback that makes me feel better about it. I'm going to try my glute next time

No problem, yeah man just see how it goes for now. I’d you start to have sign of infection or anything, stop using it. Hopefully some people with experience using them can provide some feedback.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
PureShitLabs is one of the worse selective scamming report falsifying piece of crap labs out there. Most of the shit boards they are on are run by reps for PSL who happen to be the vast majority of moderators of the boards they are on. They essentially ban people who point out they are shit and they delete posts.

They are known to sell counterfeits and they fake lab reports for their EP line which is underdosed. They also vary their carrier oils without telling customers.

Steer clear of EP products, UncleZ and PSL- All the same place and all shit products backed by scumbags and RATS.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
PureShitLabs is one of the worse selective scamming report falsifying piece of crap labs out there. Most of the shit boards they are on are run by reps for PSL who happen to be the vast majority of moderators of the boards they are on. They essentially ban people who point out they are shit and they delete posts.

They are known to sell counterfeits and they fake lab reports for their EP line which is underdosed. They also vary their carrier oils without telling customers.

Steer clear of EP products, UncleZ and PSL- All the same place and all shit products backed by scumbags and RATS.

This is the info needed. Good shit lifter. I rememwbr uncle Z from way back. Definitely selective scammer

Reaction score
Ive used Euro Pharm trenbolone and some orals as well s HGH products where solid

Reaction score
Anything over 1cc needs to go in the glute
1.5 in the delt will cause pain

New Threads