First Cycle Advice

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this, but I had some questions.
I'm running tren ace right now, .5mg EOD, and a lot of what I read says I should consider an aromatasin inhibitor but I don't have current access to any. Should I wait until I acquire said inhibitor or is there a natural way to combat it?
I'm literally open to all advice, as I said, I'm totally green here.

Thanks in advance!!

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I have a few questions/statements for you.

1. Is this your FIRST cycle ever? If so, there's plenty of things wrong if you chose to run tren your first time around. This is THE pinnacle of all gear, and it is super aggressive to add it to a cycle for a beginner. There is not one person in the world who would ever recommend that and if they do, they're being negligent.

2. If you considered running gear, and don't know that you should have an AI on hand, that could potentially be an issue and lets me know that you haven't done your due diligence beforehand. With that in mind, I also assume you don't know anything about how to regulate estrogen throughout the cycle and what a proper PCT looks like. Also when you're running tren, you can also experience progesterone issues which would require cabergoline. There is just a lot of missing information here that I can't completely provide to you in one post.

3. Are you running a test base with your tren? If you aren't, you should not even think about continuing this cycle.

My advice to you if this is your first cycle, you aren't running a test base, and you have no AI: stop your cycle now. You're lucky it's tren ace. You should probably do more research about AIs, how to regulate estrogen and why it's even necessary to in the first place.

Lastly, for your first cycle, it would be BEST to run 300-500 mg of test E weekly. Super easy, not much pinning and is relatively mild and can introduce you to the world of AAS safely.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice!
I am running a test base and I was made aware of the fact that I should have an AI on hand but my source ran out just as I started. As far as my levels of prolactin, I'm not super worried, I'm on a high dosage of Wellbutrin, which lowers prolactin levels. The research I've done suggested that there was less estrogenic effects from tren, was that incorrect?
I was also told that I should probably use an AI for up to a month post cycle to prevent any of the effects as well.
As far as the amount I'm running, I was told that at current level, roughly 200 a week, I shouldn't really experience too many side effects as my levels were already low to begin with. When I asked my source about increasing this while running tren, I was told that I shouldn't have to. Was this also incorrect?

Sorry to sling a bunch of questions at you, but you seem knowledgeable. I appreciate the help.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice!
I am running a test base and I was made aware of the fact that I should have an AI on hand but my source ran out just as I started. As far as my levels of prolactin, I'm not super worried, I'm on a high dosage of Wellbutrin, which lowers prolactin levels. The research I've done suggested that there was less estrogenic effects from tren, was that incorrect?
I was also told that I should probably use an AI for up to a month post cycle to prevent any of the effects as well.
As far as the amount I'm running, I was told that at current level, roughly 200 a week, I shouldn't really experience too many side effects as my levels were already low to begin with. When I asked my source about increasing this while running tren, I was told that I shouldn't have to. Was this also incorrect?

Sorry to sling a bunch of questions at you, but you seem knowledgeable. I appreciate the help.
Ok good, so you are running test base. From your post it seemed like you weren’t. And you seem to know more than what I originally thought.

you should ALWAYS have an AI on hand. Now, tren doesn’t aromatize, so you’re likely not going to get any issues. This would become a personal call for you. There are plenty of very fast ways to get arimidex and aromasin online and simple google searches will land you at a few pretty reputable sources.

since I assume your test base is low, you’re not gonna run into many estrogen sides. It may or may not be needed, every body is different. I prefer to have it on hand. Is that 200 mg of test that you’re running weekly? If so you should have no issues but like I said, it’s always important to have an AI on hand. Since its you’re first cycle, you don’t know how you’ll react.

Edit: also I’m not sure about the Wellbutrin and prolactin regulation. If that is what the research tells you then you should be fine.

Edit2: you definitely dont need to run an AI throughout your PCT. The AIs specific use is to prevent the conversion of test > estrogen. Once you hit your PCT, this isn’t going to happen at a very rapid rate. nolva or clomid, or both work just fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
True. I did a few hours worth of searching online and in napsgear and steroidify, it just seems so daunting and, as a skeptical person, the idea of ordering it online seemed sketchy. I was looking to see if some of those labs or sources were reliable and everything -seemed- on the level, but a part of me from the old silk road days keeps me suspicious.
Tbh I thought my source had snowed me and filled my head with nonsense lmao.
Honestly, I too would prefer to have it readily available as well so as not to come across any side effects.

Are there any source labs that I should avoid outright? I.e. Odin, para pharma, etc.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
True. I did a few hours worth of searching online and in napsgear and steroidify, it just seems so daunting and, as a skeptical person, the idea of ordering it online seemed sketchy. I was looking to see if some of those labs or sources were reliable and everything -seemed- on the level, but a part of me from the old silk road days keeps me suspicious.
Tbh I thought my source had snowed me and filled my head with nonsense lmao.
Honestly, I too would prefer to have it readily available as well so as not to come across any side effects.

Are there any source labs that I should avoid outright? I.e. Odin, para pharma, etc.
Any big name UGL will be just fine for arimidex and aromasin. The compounds are super cheap and it’s not really that common for ppl to fuck them up or sell bunk aromasin/arimidex. Under dosed.. maybe? But completely bunk I doubt it.

Reaction score
That's really good to know. I'm going to order it now then.

Hey, thanks for all the information, man!
I really do appreciate it.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this, but I had some questions.
I'm running tren ace right now, .5mg EOD, and a lot of what I read says I should consider an aromatasin inhibitor but I don't have current access to any. Should I wait until I acquire said inhibitor or is there a natural way to combat it?
I'm literally open to all advice, as I said, I'm totally green here.

Thanks in advance!!
Also, how much of each are you taking? It wasn't clear.

How often are you taking your shots?

How long will your cycle be?

What are the goals of this cycle?

Research a proper PCT. It will be Nolva and/or Clomid based.

Last edited:

New Threads