First cycle Test 400mg weekly . Advice please with PIP and ETC.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I started my first cycle by taking Sustanon 250 at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks, I waited one week, then started my PCT of Clomid and nolva for four weeks before I get into my second cycle of a Sustanon and deca. Can anyone tell me if the time I waited is correct in between cycles
As a bro science rule that means nothing compared to bloodwork ... in the old days ,time off was time on .. so if you ran for 12 weeks you take 12 weeks off.

Again , thats bro science and sketchy at best , bloodwork is the only way to tell when its time to go back on.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
As a bro science rule that means nothing compared to bloodwork ... in the old days ,time off was time on .. so if you ran for 12 weeks you take 12 weeks off.

Again , thats bro science and sketchy at best , bloodwork is the only way to tell when its time to go back on.
I would never say 4 weeks in between cycles is enough time.. even with bloodwork.

If someone was only going to take 4 weeks off in between cycles then I'd ask them why they even bothered coming off. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Only 1 week before starting PCT, ONLY 4 weeks between cycles, no blood work....

Are you trolling us? If not then you have gotten just about everything wrong.
To be completely transparent I was going by the advice of a friend who’s been juicing for 20 years but that’s why I’m here to get more advice from people who know what’s up, I know that because Sustanon has longer esters in them. I should have maybe waited a full month before I started. My PCT is this what you’re referring to buy me getting everything wrong.? no I’m not trolling but I knew deep down that I was doing things wrong so please kindly advise as it’s my first time ever with all of this

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I would never say 4 weeks in between cycles is enough time.. even with bloodwork.

If someone was only going to take 4 weeks off in between cycles then I'd ask them why they even bothered coming off. 🤷‍♂️
Amen , at some point imma get Permablast , tatted on my forehead (y) 😎

Reaction score

It may be BroScience but it’s been generally correct in my experience. Bloodwork usually goes back to normal pretty quickly unless you were using orals or a large amount of tren. If you go by bloodwork you probably only need 6-8 weeks off between blasts.