First Post - Need Advice

Reaction score
Very long winded way of asking for a source for DNP which goes against the rules.
Maybe use google and change your google question ?

Ryu

Reaction score
Is it generally more effective to take a higher dose in fewer days or a lower dose spread across a longer period of time?
Ill stay away from the source-ing-less side of this and just say that from personal use, I find a lower dose over a longer period has worked better for me. I can still sleep, eat and train well at 200mg day. 400mg a day has me falling asleep standing up and soaking my bed every night. I dont even want to imagine what 600mg feels like.

Reaction score
TBH though, I know a lot of people who relied on the dark side of the net for sources but it seems like its gone completely tits up. I too am having trouble finding reliable people these days.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
A while back I bought a decent supply of DNP powder, and have run about five cycles in the past 3 years. My last cycle was 250mg over 2 weeks, (125 mg every 12 hours -8am & 8pm) and that seemed to be the sweet spot for me. Right now I'm at the end of my supply and I only have 7 125mg pills left. Is it generally more effective to take a higher dose in fewer days or a lower dose spread across a longer period of time? This being my first post, I'm not stupid enough to ask anybody for a reliable source for more but if someone is willing to help me with that too, it would be greatly appreciated.
Guys like this probably go to the strip club, get a private dance and try the same type of thing..."I'm not stupid enough to ask for a blow job, but it would be greatly appreciated".

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Lol this made me think of the Rick James Chapelle show.

“I got more sense than to grind my feet into Charlie Murphy’s couch”

“Yeah, I recall grinding my feet into Charlie Murphy’s couch”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk