For all you guys snowed in. It is summer in australia

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
This is the clock inside my house this morning when i got home from morning shift.
Bet u wish you were in australia now. It is over 40 degrees centigrade and humid as hell outside. 36 degrees centigrade inside. If it don't warm up soon I may need a winter coat. 20240122_102626.jpg

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Heat and humidity is what I truly love. I hope you are enjoying it.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
A town called Marble Bar hit 51 degrees Celsius a couple of weeks ago. In my town it only got to a cool 41, not a good time to be working outdoors in construction

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
A town called Marble Bar hit 51 degrees Celsius a couple of weeks ago. In my town it only got to a cool 41, not a good time to be working outdoors in construction
Real men do construction. Get a free tan and workout while getting paid. No better life. Unless you own a brothel. I respect builders especially construction. They always have an erection going on somewhere.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
I've never once in my life wished I was in Australia. Sorry Mate!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I've never once in my life wished I was in Australia. Sorry Mate!
I have to admit I have visited lots of places. Australia is home but i would love to live in the state's or Jamaica or any where in the Caribbean.
As long as there are surf waves topless chicks and Sandy beaches I'm happy.
I'm quite fond of American pouch. It beats kangaroo pouch every day. Your shaved beavers are trumps too. God bless America.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Saw Aussiebloke on messenger he's in Coober Pedy said it was going to hit 45 where he was , for those that cant convert , 114f

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
I'm about to help this lady move. Too bad she's not moving to Australia, because this 7 degree (-13 Celsius) wind chill is going to make this difficult.

I realize this is a balmy day for @Yano

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I'm about to help this lady move. Too bad she's not moving to Australia, because this 7 degree (-13 Celsius) wind chill is going to make this difficult.

I realize this is a balmy day for @Yano
6 here right now but there's no wind at all for once , its like creepy still outside. .. uhhh -14c yeah close to that

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Fuuk the heat! I can always put on more cloths and limit my time out for awhile in the cold. You never get comfortable when its hot and humid.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You also never get comfortable living under leftist authoritarianism.

BigChief1

Reaction score
As I’ve gotten older I’ve grown to love the cold winter months. No bugs, don’t have to cut the grass, kids don’t have any sports going on, i sleep better, and the wife seems to be more frisky

Reaction score
I enjoy the snow. I also enjoy my assault rifles. Sometimes I take them out of my safe and just look at them. It's kind of like some enjoy looking at paintings. I enjoy guns and knives. I appreciate the thought and craftsmanship that went into them.

Nothing wrong with my brother's down under, but I like where I am.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
How's finding a quality domestic going for you all there?

• Haha
Reactions: CJ

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Fuuk the heat! I can always put on more cloths and limit my time out for awhile in the cold. You never get comfortable when its hot and humid.
I've said that to folks for years ,, how can you live in the cold ,, Well dumbass I can always put on another layer and be warm ... why do you live where it's hot , once your nekkid and you're fucked , there aint shit left to do but cook like a hot dog.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I enjoy the snow. I also enjoy my assault rifles. Sometimes I take them out of my safe and just look at them. It's kind of like some enjoy looking at paintings. I enjoy guns and knives. I appreciate the thought and craftsmanship that went into them.

I've only got some basic stuff for hunting none of that rambo stuff but I do enjoy spending an afternoon breaking things down and cleaning them even if they don't always need it once in a while , it's relaxing.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score

Remind me to never visit you without calling first.
I picture you in some type of commando movie now. A huge guy with knives and guns and a grin that says make my day.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I've only got some basic stuff for hunting none of that rambo stuff but I do enjoy spending an afternoon breaking things down and cleaning them even if they don't always need it once in a while , it's relaxing.

We had a guy here who hunted and kept femail tourists in a cave for 20 years b4 he was caught. He liked knives and guns. Cleaned them even if they didnt need it.

One letter differance in his name and mine. Same age too.