Halotestin experiences, side effects and reviews

Migmaster

Reaction score
I want to hear about your halotestin experiences, side effects and reviews. This seems like a very intriguing steroid.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I grew up with Halo, it’s a lot of fun. My friends in middle school got me hooked, I didn’t think I was old enough, but it was fine with their parents and I talked my parents into it.

It can be a pricey habit, but fortunately it’s only something I pay for every few years. This time I’m getting Halo for free, so I’m even more excited to give it a go.

Over time, it’s been less satisfying. But im really optimistic this winter that I’ll enjoy Halotestin as much as I once did. There’s something that sets it apart that others can’t quite mimic fully. Nothing like the real fluoxymesterone.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
While I have used almost all steroids, I have never used halotestin however I have heard the negative side effects can rival Trenbolone.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I grew up with Halo, it’s a lot of fun. My friends in middle school got me hooked, I didn’t think I was old enough, but it was fine with their parents and I talked my parents into it.

It can be a pricey habit, but fortunately it’s only something I pay for every few years. This time I’m getting Halo for free, so I’m even more excited to give it a go.

Over time, it’s been less satisfying. But im really optimistic this winter that I’ll enjoy Halotestin as much as I once did. There’s something that sets it apart that others can’t quite mimic fully. Nothing like the real fluoxymesterone.
Touché to whoever edited this for me. Lol.
@mugzy

Migmaster

Reaction score
While I have used almost all steroids, I have never used halotestin however I have heard the negative side effects can rival Trenbolone.
I know it's more of a powerLifting thing but hear good and bad things. Just curious I am guess

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Ive only ever heard about people using it in powerlifting/combat sports. Heard nothing but negatives

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Halo is one of those compounds if your naturally aggressive or have a short fuse ya need to go at with your eyes fully open reason why boxers n fighters loved it and i'm sure still do. It's tren-esque in that regard. I didn't have the paranoia, anxiety but it really brought out the , WTF are U looking AT!? It can really pack the meat on around the 30 to 40mg mark split up twice a day. I wasn't all into bloodwork and trying to be healthy back then so I couldn't really speak with any accuracy on its effect on biomarkers and lipids and all that fancy shit.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I use Halotestin at the peak of my 3-4 stack combo. I didn’t have the anger side effects as I am very chill and Pro-pot. I loved it but my work out buddy at the time and I would split a bottle of 100 to avoid doing to much and ultimately having side effects. I had heard of its reputation prior to taking. It worked well for both of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Btcowboy

Reaction score
I am currently running it now but I only take 20mg pwo on peak days during prep, and 20mg before each of the 3 lifts at the meet for 60 total that day. First meet so cant comment how I respond to 60mg, but at 20mg pwo no issues. Little more aggression and focus, and strength.

wsmwannabe

Reaction score
I have never run more than 20mg at a time (usually I only run 10), but in my experience, it always feels like the best gym day I have ever had. The weights feel light, I feel strong, and all lifts just feel easy. I cannot think of a single negative side that I’ve ever had from it except for this:

Damn near everytime I have run it, I have injured myself. Once I pulled both front delts on a log press that took a week to get over. Once I fucked up my wrist on a double overhand axle clean (that was about 2 months ago and my wrist still isn’t 100%). 7 days ago I tore my lat off at the humerus insertion.

I get a GREAT response from it, so long as I don’t hurt myself.