Hello all !!!

Reaction score
I have been in the community for 20+ years, long before ORD disaster.

Was invited over and hope to contribute and be part of this board.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I have been in the community for 20+ years, long before ORD disaster.

Was invited over and hope to contribute and be part of this board.
Welcome to UG.

Everyone is welcome here, but I'm curious who was it that sent you the invite.

Reaction score
Welcome to UG.

Everyone is welcome here, but I'm curious who was it that sent you the invite.
Ms.Wetback, she is a long time friend and is primarily on TID but told me about here. I'm also on Peak and OLM

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
HPLC testing? Raw testing? Credit for testing? Pics of lab? Pics of finished product? What method do you use to dose orals?

Ugh. Fuck it

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I am, and I have mod approval to post a list but I am waiting to try and speak with Mugzy first.
Mod approval to post a list? As long as you aren't selling opiates, or other rec drugs.. or other shady type of products, then you are free to make a post in the promote your products section.

PEDs, ancillaries, peptides, GH, etc can be posted in the promote your products section... just don't link to other websites and don't list pricing on your list. Anything outside of that might require review by the Admin.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I am, and I have mod approval to post a list but I am waiting to try and speak with Mugzy first.
Not "approval".

We don't moderate the Advertising section, you were told to keep ALL mention of your business in there.

Your post above already broke that rule.

Reaction score
Mod approval to post a list? As long as you aren't selling opiates, or other rec drugs.. or other shady type of products, then you are free to make a post in the promote your products section.

PEDs, ancillaries, peptides, GH, etc can be posted in the promote your products section... just don't link to other websites and don't list pricing on your list. Anything outside of that might require review by the Admin.

Thanks

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
We don’t need anymore sources here but I’m certain you got more than one PM from a desperate newb asking for a list and email. 🙄 Sell in the open or leave. Usernames shouldn’t be obvious sources.
Im sorry I couldn't contain myself

New Threads