Hello from DarthMaanz seeking advice

Reaction score
I was planning on running my first cycle here soon but after reading through a lot of forums and threads I have now become some what scared, mainly of erectile function or having to be on TRT the rest of my life. I have been training for about 4 years, I am currently 180 pounds, my bench press 1 RM is 275, my dead lift 1RM is 405, and I have never maxed on squat but my 5x5 max is 330 Lb. I track all of my calories and eat healthy foods. I was planning on running test E 250 mg 2x per week for weeks 1-12 and Dbol 30 mg daily for weeks 1-4, have arimidex from day one .5 mg eod and for PCT I have clomid and Toremifene but I can get Nolvadex If need be? Also can get HCG if need be but do not have it on hand as of yet. All advice or recommendations are appreciated

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So let's keep this just an intro thread and talk jewce in your other thread.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, hoping you’re here for some quality feedback. You seem dedicated so follow POBs advice in the other thread.

This place has had a great group of guys who will give you the advice you need to hear, not what most people want to hear. It’s a great community to help you build a strong foundation.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome. Enjoy your naturally raging 19 year old hormones.

New Threads