Help me

Reaction score
"Fucking doofus"
"Ok, dumbass."
Is more along the line i was speaking of. if you were not sure if it was directed at you, you could ask as opposed to assuming.
You were not quoted by me.
Believe it or not everything is directed at you.
I can’t understand what you are saying.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
I’ve never met a softer bunch of grown men so fixated on another group. Feels like a lamer version of highschool

And as for the follower bullshit, I’m a grown man who chimes in on my own. I follow my own shit. Am I a follower because I share the same views as @BigBaldBeardGuy on some topics?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Everyone move on already and let this thread die. If you guys really want to talk about this, then start a thread in general chat or the flame forums.

buck

Reaction score
I’ve never met a softer bunch of grown men so fixated on another group. Feels like a lamer version of highschool

And as for the follower bullshit, I’m a grown man who chimes in on my own. I follow my own shit. Am I a follower because I share the same views as @BigBaldBeardGuy on some topics?
Not a thing wrong with chiming in and giving a opinion. But some need to feel that their opinion is gods gift to knowledge. And others aren't entitled to their say. I find for the most part when it devolves into put downs, name calling and insults. That is due to some insecurity issues. And the need for the world to support them in their beliefs. I don't have much of a need to prove my dick is bigger then the next guy as i don't call myself needle dick the bug fucker for no reason.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Not a thing wrong with chiming in and giving a opinion. But some need to feel that their opinion is gods gift to knowledge. And others aren't entitled to their say. I find for the most part when it devolves into put downs, name calling and insults. That is due to some insecurity issues. And the need for the world to support them in their beliefs. I don't have much of a need to prove my dick is bigger then the next guy as i don't call myself needle dick the bug fucker for no reason.
Move on... Anytime you reply, the other person is also going to reply to get their 2 cents in, and this will keep repeating itself over and over.

Let this thread die.

buck

Reaction score
Move on... Anytime you reply, the other person is also going to reply to get their 2 cents in, and this will keep repeating itself over and over.

Let this thread die.
Very true. But if you stop reading and replying to it. Then it will be dead to you and not matter anymore to you either!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Very true. But if you stop reading and replying to it. Then it will be dead to you and not matter anymore to you either!
Let me make myself clear.

Stop the pettiness now; or I'll make sure to stop it for the next person who decides to continue this. This statement applies to everyone.