Injection site experimentation

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I pin biceps(the peak), delts, vg, lats, pecs, and triceps.
Everytime I pin quads I get fucking dead leg
I use almost the exact same rotation, but not my biceps, they are too small I think for me to comfortably pin.

I use quads instead, sometime I hit a nerve like others have said but I rarely get pain from it with most oils.

My test c through a slin pin into the quad is painless enough for me to forget which leg I hit by the end of the day usually.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Honestly fuck quads. I hit a nerve every time.

I’ve watched medical instruction videos, read medical textbooks etc. because I thought I was doing it wrong.

Nope. Nerve every time.
Same... Always hit nerves. It's like I'm all nerves down there.

Reaction score
I use almost the exact same rotation, but not my biceps, they are too small I think for me to comfortably pin.

I use quads instead, sometime I hit a nerve like others have said but I rarely get pain from it with most oils.

My test c through a slin pin into the quad is painless enough for me to forget which leg I hit by the end of the day usually.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I recently tried quads . No pain, but still a soreness for about 2-3 days. Can't find any slin pin longer than 5/8. Question: what happens if you don't inject deep into the muscle? Is that why the area is slightly warm and tender to the touch?

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I recently tried quads . No pain, but still a soreness for about 2-3 days. Can't find any slin pin longer than 5/8. Question: what happens if you don't inject deep into the muscle? Is that why the area is slightly warm and tender to the touch?

You can get a nice lump and some pretty bad pain. It’s not dangerous at all, just annoying.

Injecting into the subcutaneous layer also slows absorption a bit due to less blood flow.

Reaction score
You can get a nice lump and some pretty bad pain. It’s not dangerous at all, just annoying.

Injecting into the subcutaneous layer also slow absorption a bit due to less blood flow.
Ok.. so that's my issue then, I'm not injecting deep into the muscle. I guess no more slin pin on quad.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
How big is your chest, damn? I find delts one of the easiest spots to pin.

At the time I was pinning delts I was pinning tren-D, deca or bold, & super test (400) & was weighing 200 lbs. a little fire plug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New Threads