Intro - DNP

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I'm in my mid 50s. I used the cardarine for an edge I wont lie. I'm too old to fuck with shit like t3 clen or any of that other crappola.

There was no buzz feeling , no figety bullshit like i had too much coffee , I could just get on my bike and pedal forever with almost no fatigue and I rather enjoyed that.

We are all different with individual body chemistry what works for one might not work as well for some one else , key to it all is research and knowing your body and how it responds.

Reaction score
I'm in my mid 50s. I used the cardarine for an edge I wont lie. I'm too old to fuck with shit like t3 clen or any of that other crappola.

There was no buzz feeling , no figety bullshit like i had too much coffee , I could just get on my bike and pedal forever with almost no fatigue and I rather enjoyed that.

We are all different with individual body chemistry what works for one might not work as well for some one else , key to it all is research and knowing your body and how it responds.
Trust and believe when I say DNP was not my first pick of the litter, I was looking into other aides and I am 37 so not a spring chicken anymore (in my eyes) and felt a little edge would not hurt.

i just wanted to weigh out all my options and bounce around ideas and pick one solid one ya know?

I am going to research cardarine, I would imagine the doses they put in the rats in the lab were probably higher then anything we put in our body but then again cigarettes cause cancer and people still smoke them... So its kind of a catch 22

beefnewton

Reaction score
It seems like you just wanted permission or approval for using DNP. You don't need either. I get wanting an "edge." That's how I got into using low-dose AAS after being on TRT for five or so years. But the edge you want seems more a shortcut, which is not going to help you cement the needed lifestyle changes. You already have some great advice from guys that have been through it. Diet, rest, proper training.. all you need. Just accept it's going to be slow and suck balls, and you will be far better off in the long run. You need to log your food... everything you eat, without fail. Can Cardarine or this other shit help? Yea, but if you were serious you'd already be eating healthily and taking care of your body. You're looking for a chemical solution due to impatience. I get it. Results are motivating. Faster results are even more motivating. It's just another form of reward/dopamine.

Just wait until BBBG or RiR0 wake up.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Trust and believe when I say DNP was not my first pick of the litter, I was looking into other aides and I am 37 so not a spring chicken anymore (in my eyes) and felt a little edge would not hurt.

i just wanted to weigh out all my options and bounce around ideas and pick one solid one ya know?

I am going to research cardarine, I would imagine the doses they put in the rats in the lab were probably higher then anything we put in our body but then again cigarettes cause cancer and people still smoke them... So its kind of a catch 22

Yeah waiting on that or lifter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It seems like you just wanted permission or approval for using DNP. You don't need either. I get wanting an "edge." That's how I got into using low-dose AAS after being on TRT for five or so years. But the edge you want seems more a shortcut, which is not going to help you cement the needed lifestyle changes. You already have some great advice from guys that have been through it. Diet, rest, proper training.. all you need. Just accept it's going to be slow and suck balls, and you will be far better off in the long run. You need to log your food... everything you eat, without fail. Can Cardarine or this other shit help? Yea, but if you were serious you'd already be eating healthily and taking care of your body. You're looking for a chemical solution due to impatience. I get it. Results are motivating. Faster results are even more motivating. It's just another form of reward/dopamine.

Just wait until BBBG or RiR0 wake up.
Well after this I am looking into other means and yes at first I was looking for the stamp of approval, However my view has changed entirely and its good that I started this thread.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Well after this I am looking into other means and yes at first I was looking for the stamp of approval, However my view has changed entirely and its good that I started this thread.

I agree. Between everyone here, we could definitely help get you on track. A lot of us just get burned out by spending time to help others just to get a big Fuck you on return. So we may be a little bold

beefnewton

Reaction score
Thing is, I was right there. I sought shortcuts for 10+ years. I spent thousands and thousands of dollars and injected and ingested soooo many things... peptides, GH, and other crazy shit that burned like someone was putting a cigarette out on my leg when injecting. I actually still have a bottle of Dinitro's DNP I never used beyond experimenting with really low doses (not the cleanest thing to open those caps and weigh out). And after all of that money and wasted time (at best... I may have done some real damage), the one thing that finally gave me real change was so simple... changing my relationship with food. It's what everyone wants to avoid. It's what I fought so hard to avoid. We love food... some of us way more than others.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
Get yourself a food scale download MyFitnessPal and Start tracking everything you put in your body. Once you find your maintenance calories drop calories 200-500 cals below maintenance. I eat whatever the fuck I want and loose weight because I’m below maintenance. Does that mean I eat ice cream and fast food every day? Fuck no. But at the end of the night if I can “afford” to throw in a cookie I will.

It gets tedious and annoying but it give you a better understanding of how much your putting into your body.

beefnewton

Reaction score
Me too. About the only thing I can offer is personal experience along the lines of what OP describes, so I get reeled in and left flopping on the pier.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Yeah waiting on that or lifter

All I can say is how the fuck does this constantly cycle over and over again and why does this jabroni think this board is more about DNP than any other board out there?
I'll leave the rest to the bash bros @BigBaldBeardGuy @RiR0

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There’s a lot of really good pointers here my man. DNP is a great product but it’s nothing you’re gonna want to just jump into. You have a lot of growing and learning to do, I mean that in the nicest way possible. Get your diet training and focus in order, get some solid time under your belt and you’ll be surprised at jsut how much your body will adapt and head in the direction you’re wanting. It takes time but it’ll be more beneficial than jumping on DNp to lose a little weight and then you’re back at square 1… “where do I go from here” bc you’re gonnna have to be able to do stuff without the dnp.

Beti ona

Reaction score
I started out with a keto diet , 20 mg of cardarine for the cardio , and I was hitting 2 hours a day on the stationary bike , my knees dont let me run. Only other supps I was taking is my over 50 multi-vitamin , fish oil , rose hips , glucosamine an chondroitin.

2 hours of cardio is unnecessary and counterproductive when you start a diet, although cycling is better than running, which is absolutely stupid.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
2 hours of cardio is unnecessary and counterproductive when you start a diet, although cycling is better than running, which is absolutely stupid.
and you think this is stupid ,, why ? ,,, never mind ,, ive seen enough ...unless you;ve lost over 95 lbs like I have ,, shut the fuck up lol take your dnp and enjoy it.

But your opinion of what works for me ,,, means fuck all.

Beti ona

Reaction score
2 hours of cardio in your 20th week on your fat loss journey, OK.

2 hours of cardio, caloric deficit and DNP in his first week, unnecessary and stupid.

That's all I wanted to say.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
2 hours of cardio in your 20th week on your fat loss journey, OK.

2 hours of cardio, caloric deficit and DNP in his first week, unnecessary and stupid.

That's all I wanted to say.
I agree.. taper up the cardio only as the fat loss begins to slow down or stop. Doing too much starting out, and a person will likely lose more than just fat.

On the other hand, and not intentionally trying to complicate the topic, the level of intensity and frequency per week matters as well. Pretty big difference between doing low intensity at like 110-120bpm on non weight lifting days, vs doing 140bpm 5-7 days a week.

New Threads