Med-tech solutions is fake and a scam

Reaction score
Do not order from med-tech solutions just ordered some of there mts Sus 250 is bunk that's med-tech not meditech two different company's never used meditech so don't know if that ones real but just thought I'd mention that

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
What made you think it was bunk?

Reaction score
I've come to retract that statement I'd purchased 3 vials of Sus 250 and they put it in stealth packaging to be shipped which was a ***edited out by CJ*** so was under the impression they'd purposely done it so all the liquid would escape out because the didn't really have oils to sell but I'd tried what was left in the **** and started to notice it kicking in and I'm feeling more energized so I really should of waited to make that review as it looks like it was just a mistake on there end and they weren't trying to scam me I looked for a way to delete the post or delete my profile but couldn't figure out how to so thought I'd better send this message to try clear it up

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Do not order from med-tech solutions just ordered some of there mts Sus 250 is bunk that's med-tech not meditech two different company's never used meditech so don't know if that ones real but just thought I'd mention that
Probably best to research the lab BEFORE you buy their gear. That's what forums like this are for. Med Tech have been around for years, and everyone knows how crap they are. Severely underdosed, if not completely bunk !

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I've come to retract that statement I'd purchased 3 vials of Sus 250 and they put it in stealth packaging to be shipped which was ***edited out*** so was under the impression they'd purposely done it so all the liquid would escape out because the didn't really have oils to sell but I'd tried what was left **** and started to notice it kicking in and I'm feeling more energized so I really should of waited to make that review as it looks like it was just a mistake on there end and they weren't trying to scam me I looked for a way to delete the post or delete my profile but couldn't figure out how to so thought I'd better send this message to try clear it up
So you decided the stuff wasn't bunk bed on feels after 5 days?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
You got some random **** in the mail from some random lab , didnt have it tested and thought ,, well lets just see what this is and pinned it any way ?

download (2).jpg

Reaction score
I've come to retract that statement I'd purchased 3 vials of Sus 250 and they put it in stealth packaging ***F as under the impression they'd purposely done it so all the liquid would escape out because the didn't really have oils to sell but I'd tried what was left in the **** and started to notice it kicking in and I'm feeling more energized so I really should of waited to make that review as it looks like it was just a mistake on there end and they weren't trying to scam me I looked for a way to delete the post or delete my profile but couldn't figure out how to so thought I'd better send this message to try clear it up
Wtf

Reaction score
I'd tried what was left in the *** and started to notice it kicking in and I'm feeling more energized
u prob been pinning miracle grow

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm old and not hip(should be able to tell this by my exclaiming "Not hip") to terms like troll and whatever else. We'd just call out scammers and once confirmed post every bit of private info we could find on the guy. Back in the early 90's a small group even met up in San Ysidro to confront such a source. All that seems to be frowned upon now. Doxxing for any reason is "Out".

I've known some sources who've had some way out stealth packaging going on but ***edited out*** during shipping takes it. If only I could believe this fucking guy?

Hey...OP...since you've successfully broken one of the most important rules when discussing a source(discussing how he packages) would you please post some pics here to prove to us what you say is true. Before you reply with you don't care if we believe you, save it. You won't be allowed to order from this source again. You've already been snitched out for openly posting shipping methods so you'll be looking for a new source which as we know can be a daunting task. I'll take you under my wing and show you what's behind the curtain you've always wondered about. Search my handle and see that I'm what you've been searching for since logging on for the very first time. Its the truth...I'm the truth. Come now.

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm old and not hip(should be able to tell this by my exclaiming "Not hip") to terms like troll and whatever else. We'd just call out scammers and once confirmed post every bit of private info we could find on the guy. Back in the early 90's a small group even met up in San Ysidro to confront such a source. All that seems to be frowned upon now. Doxxing for any reason is "Out".

I've known some sources who've had some way out stealth packaging going on but ***edited out*** during shipping takes it. If only I could believe this fucking guy?

Hey...OP...since you've successfully broken one of the most important rules when discussing a source(discussing how he packages) would you please post some pics here to prove to us what you say is true. Before you reply with you don't care if we believe you, save it. You won't be allowed to order from this source again. You've already been snitched out for openly posting shipping methods so you'll be looking for a new source which as we know can be a daunting task. I'll take you under my wing and show you whats being the curtain you've always wondered about. Search my handle and see that I'm what you've been searching for since logging on for the very first time. Its the truth...I'm the truth. Come now.
I edited out the shipping details in every post, including this one. I missed it, thank you for pointing it out.

New Threads