New new introduction

Reaction score
I’m from Philadelphia new to the site I am coming off an injury gained some weight trying to get it off before I return back to work and normal life. Injury wasn’t workout related but haven’t been able to in 4 months feels good to get back. I’m 5’11 238 don’t know bfp started working out a few weeks ago feels good to feel that soreness again haha. Anyway really have been enjoying all the advice and techniques I’ve been reading

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, glad you've found us.

Glad to see that you are getting over your injury. What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
With a renewed vigor and enthusiasm not seen by many.

Welcome to UG.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Mate. Hope ye heal quickly.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, glad you've found us.

Glad to see that you are getting over your injury. What happened, if you don't mind me asking?
I herniated or ruptured as they said a disc in my neck c5-c6 it was brutal couldn’t use my left arm for anything

Reactions: CJ

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I herniated or ruptured as they said a disc in my neck c5-c6 it was brutal couldn’t use my left arm for anything
What was the solution to the herniated disk? Surgery?

BustaCapps

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG! I had a major surgery and couldn’t so shit for a long time. You have come to the right place, a lot of great info and knowledgeable people that can really help you. Good luck bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weightlossburn

Reaction score
I’m from Philadelphia new to the site I am coming off an injury gained some weight trying to get it off before I return back to work and normal life. Injury wasn’t workout related but haven’t been able to in 4 months feels good to get back. I’m 5’11 238 don’t know bfp started working out a few weeks ago feels good to feel that soreness again haha. Anyway really have been enjoying all the advice and techniques I’ve been reading
Welcome!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Bodybuilding!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro