New to the board

Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy again, you are quite funny but seem to have me confused with someone else as I don't fit anything you are claiming about me.
Less rest between sets means I am working on endurance and a sustained level of strength over time.
Ok. My mistake.

And the benefit of “sustained level of strength over time” vs “quick bursts of effort”?

Most people would call your program “GPP” which is different than strength training. And like a previous person posted, you don’t need to be running a cycle to do that.

Reaction score
I don't know why we are going around in circles about this. I am still researching this type of training. If I do go with a program, I'll do a log and you can see. Its pointless to keep going on about this unless I have an actual program to show.
I think you missed above when I said I would not be on a cycle for this type of program and if I was it would only be the tail end of the one I described above.

Reaction score
@BrotherIron I see you are on and also a mod.
Can you please take a look at my account. It is running extremely slow but this site runs perfectly fine when I'm not logged in. I checked every possibility and the problem seems to be tied to this account. Would it be simpler for me to just make another account?

Reaction score
Can you please take a look at my account. It is running extremely slow but this site runs perfectly fine when I'm not logged in. I checked every possibility and the problem seems to be tied to this account. Would it be simpler for me to just make another account?
My account is slow too. Maybe they are having an issue with the server. DDOS attack or something. What makes you think it's just your account and a mod can fix it??

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

If there was something wrong with your specific account, then I would have fixed it when you tagged me.

Don't make a new account. I will ban it.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just switch to one of the other 700 alts that you've made this month

Reaction score
Just switch to one of the other 700 alts that you've made this month
I'm not sure what you are referring to but the last thing I want is multiple accounts.
I have to have an account and pw to do just about anything these days and I don't keep track of those very well sometimes. Pretty soon I am sure I'll have to create an account just to take a whiz.

Reaction score
What's up everyone? A little about myself, I am 37, 5'9 at 2 bills and 10 in change.
I am currently on a cruise at 200 mg of test c a week. In a few weeks I will start a cycle test at 400 and plan on adding in 300 primo for 12 weeks. I may add in 25 mg of anavar a day the last weeks.
Current estimated maxes are 340 bench, 440 squat and 490 dead lift.
Not following any diet plans currently but I do watch to not go crazy on calories. My main training routines are intermediate and progressive overload based. I am pretty happy with where I am at and my modest goal for now is just not to have any regression.

Glad to be part of the forum! Happy lifting guys!
Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Ok looks like I got to the end of all that.
Seems to me tank that you don't really need to explain yourself any more. You are strong no question. Your cycle is solid. You seem to know exactly what you want and have an idea how to get there.
So just do it as a shoe company would say.
There are always a lot of accusations of new members being a wolf in sheep's clothing. I don't know if you have wool or fur myself and don't care. Make it happen and all the best.

Btw. The more you try to explain that you aren't Trump/lifter/Jesus/Hitler the deeper the hole gets. Not an accusation just an observation. So for now shut up and continue to do what you have done. Get huge and strong.
Hi. Welcome.