Outright bar and other good whole food snacks on the market today.

GymRat79

Connoisseur of tranny cock
Reaction score
I keep looking around from time to time for protein bars and snacks that are made with real whole food ingredients. Seems to me that the Outright bar is the best I have seen on the market since it debuted a few years ago. Not only is it filled with good quality ingredients, it tastes delicious. In my opinion they are perfect for a quick post workout meal when you are on the go. There's another that I came across about 5 years ago up in Michigan at a gym outside of Lansing that was made by a local competitor and he only sold it regionally, which is a shame because it was the best tasting bar I'd ever seen along with being the cleanest. He's still selling them out of a gym called Conquest Fitness. So if any of you live in that area I'd definitely recommend picking some up. Ingredients for one of their flavors are the following.........

Old fashioned oats, sunflower kernals, flaxmeal, Cocoa. Pink salt. Plant protein powder, honey, and peanut butter. Topped with organic shredded coconut with dark chocolate chips.

Another flavor consists of old fashioned oats, peanut butter and honey, topped with cranberries and toasted buckwheat groats for a sweet yet crunchy bite; infused with all natural Blood Orange.

Moms Bars.jpg

What others have you found other than Outright??