Pics of long-term Slin/Tren abuse

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Many people know my (and many others) stance on vet drugs and continually using them in big doses

Continual slin/tren abuse (eg tren cruising) will get ya this:

index.php

index.php

index.php

Our beloved Ronnie Coleman...of course with injuries, but known for slamming a shitload of slin and parabolan

He has the GH gut-which is wrong nomenclature; INSULIN causes that gut from the VISCERAL FAT from BBers yo-yo dieting and force feeding...

Gh does thickens the core (look at mike mentzer+80s bbers VS 70s bbers abs/waist thickness), but does NOT cause that gut-slin+bb'ing diet is the cause

Look at all the guys known for abuse of parabolan and other vet drugs (namely EQ), like the Arabic bbers...they always look 10-20 years older than they are

TL;DR do NOT abuse slin and tren

Vet drugs are overrated and only essential if competing..slin will give you visceral fat like ALL current pro BBers if you diet like a competitor...dont compete? If ya use slin, stick to stable diets

Stay healthy folks

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And blasting and crusing on deca will give you that?....

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And blasting and crusing on deca will give you that?....

Just look at all the guys pre-mass parabolan+slin use and there's your answer

Sergio Oliva had to have abused the hell out of deca (his preferred compound) and looked nowhere like that...and that's just one of tons of examples

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats a big ass stomach. Shit I cant remember but when he was competing the judges wanted everyone to come with there stomachs sucked In. The following yr ronnie came back with a smaller stomach.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no denying that tren is the shit tho. Especially with some anadrol. I guess npp or deca is much better option. Who knows.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! So Deca or NPP is safer than EQ?

Gotta keep in mind Ronnie was more than likely pushing doses much higher than us or probably more than cud imagine, hence the term "SLAM" lol. 5ml syringe daily pin I'm sure could get you a gut like that!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no denying that tren is the shit tho. Especially with some anadrol. I guess npp or deca is much better option. Who knows.

You can not compete and NOT use tren..

so the validity of deca being a "much better option" would only hold merit discussing drugs to use in the offseason (which tren should be only used precontest due to its huge metabolism increase)

Or if it's about just being a gym rat..then yes, health wise, deca would be a "much better option"

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No one really knows what he used.

It would be complete idioticy if no one realized huge doses of insulin and parabolan were used by him, especially in 03

Those two, along with gh, deca, anadrol/dbol, t3, diuretics, ancillaries, clen, ephedrine, et al are a MUST at the pro BBer level

I didn't include Test because the arabics considered it "dirty" (the androgenicity of it), and use EQ as a base instead

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought we were all aware that EQ / Tren will give that aged look to the face.

Not to stray off topic but

mike mentzer has a real solid build. I think around / near his size is about the farthest you can go without looking unrealistic. Like some cartoon come to life.

Mass monsters

vs

Aesthetics.

Reaction score
It would be complete idioticy if no one realized huge doses of insulin and parabolan were used by him, especially in 03

Those two, along with gh, deca, anadrol/dbol, t3, diuretics, ancillaries, clen, ephedrine, et al are a MUST at the pro BBer level

I didn't include Test because the arabics considered it "dirty" (the androgenicity of it), and use EQ as a base instead

Complete idiocy? Surely you can think of a better way to insult someone.

Everything you've said is mere assumptions.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm sure they use a lot of everything, but how do you know Ronnie used more Tren & Slin than everyone else?

And I've never heard of Tren or EQ causing you to age faster.. do they have a negative impact on collagen?

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Another gh15 lap dog, huh? The EQ as a base instead of test gave you away. You did your part to spread the word now hows about you take your dicksucking lips out of here? I agree(speculatively) that high dose slin and gh are responsible for the guts. I also know that the "bible" and the 3 lames that are gh15 spit up old new and ideas that you youngsters without a male role model cling to.
Jump on my bandwagon...all you gotta do is suck some dick and clean some pools...along with kicking back 20% to me for showing you your life's calling? A pittance!

Last edited:

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Another gh15 lap dog, huh? The EQ as a base instead of test gave you away. You did your part to spread the word now hows about you take your dicksucking lips out of here? I agree(speculatively) that high dose slin and gh are responsible for the guts. I also know that the "bible" and the 3 lames that are gh15 spit up old new and ideas that you youngsters without a male role model cling to.
Jump on my bandwagon...all you gotta do is suck some dick and clean some pools...along with kicking back 20% to me for showing you your life's calling? A pittance!

GH15 is a ****ing idiot.

Test is the preferred base for pretty much EVERYONE...I only said the Arabic BBers use EQ as a base.

Gh15 is ass backwards in everything, he suggests TREN for offseason bulking

Don't ever place me with that idiot gh15, lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GH15 is a ****ing idiot.

Test is the preferred base for pretty much EVERYONE...I only said the Arabic BBers use EQ as a base.

Gh15 is ass backwards in everything, he suggests TREN for offseason bulking

Don't ever place me with that idiot gh15, lol

So you're not an elf?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you're not an elf?

LOL don't make me make hate calls to you :p

I don't even how Ben even made the connection, seeing as all my posts CONTRADICT what gh15 espouses

GH15=quickest way to get a heart attack/never reach pro; nationals level...he tells people to eat ice cream precontest LOL

On average, everyone pretty much uses the same gear:

Offseason:
- test
-deca
-EQ (only Arabs use this as a base rather than test due to its bad rep over there)
-dbol/anadrol/superdrol
-GH
-insulin

Precontest is where it varies, due to peoples preferences:

-test (short esters as contest gets closer, then dropped 7 days +/- before contest)
-deca (dropped weeks out/replaced with NPP at start of precontest)
-tren
-masteron
-Primobolan
-EQ
-winstrol/anadrol/superdrol
-all other exotics
-gh (dropped days out)
-insulin

Its all COMMON SENSE what they're using; the same shit that's ALWAYS been used

What differs is PRECONTEST time-one top 5 Olympia Pro may prefer winny over anadrol; another may drop test all together and bump EQ, another may run Tren with Primo...so forth and so on

New Threads