PIP on NPP

Reaction score
I’m 4 or 5 weeks or so into my 500 Test and 200 NPP cycle.

I brought NPP on 3 weeks ago, I have been injecting it into my delts and test into my VG.

Test is fine I don’t get any PIP but after each shot of NPP 24-36 hours later I get decently bad pip that stays for 2-3 days. It doesn’t really affect my life a lot it’s just fairly sensitive pain and it’s hard to tell when my shoulders are fatigued or in pain as if I’m about to injure myself. I swapped to trying VG 2 days ago and today my ass has been so fucking sore I’m definitely going back to delts I can’t sit down without pain.

I tested my last batch of gear and I bought from the same guy, and I know a source is only as good as their last batch but I’d be very shocked if this was fake.

Could I just be getting this PIP because that’s how my body reacts to it, not necessarily meaning it’s shit gear?

It’s dosed at 100mg / ml

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
I’m using 100mg/ml NPP at the moment and no PIP to speak of. I’ve heard fellas using higher concentration 150-200mg/ml talk of PIP but the standard concentration stuff is totally painless for me.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I’m using 100mg/ml NPP at the moment and no PIP to speak of. I’ve heard fellas using higher concentration 150-200mg/ml talk of PIP but the standard concentration stuff is totally painless for me.
Maybe it's the carrier.

Reaction score
Maybe it's the carrier.
My NPP and Test are both MCT. While they could be from different batches and maybe ones just shit but I would think that they’re both solid. I’m going to try another round of delts and if it continues to cause such bad pip I’m just going to drop it I think

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
never got any pip from npp and have used several brands

the only time i tried tpp the pain was outrageous