Representative from Georgia suggests some states should secede from the union

Reaction score
Wait do you guys support this woman?

Honest question lol
I do not support her. What she stated is a valid point though. Why should states remain in the United States if the Federal Government is not protecting them?

Do you support President Biden?
Honest question too.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Very well be 110% accurate but she's making an excellent point. Biden is not securing the border and if the border states are being overrun as a result, then what is the point of them staying with the United States?
nothings being over run but her tiny brain and the people that believe her bullshit.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Wait do you guys support this woman?

Honest question lol
Not even a little, but that doesn't mean when she is saying something valid, the point should be discredited with invalid, tangential slander.

As far as conspiracy theories go, after what we say saw corporate media and the social media platforms do as far as censoring COVID 19 information under the banner of conspiracy theories, that have since come to light as being not only plausible, but probable (and in some cases absolute fact) the intelligent citizen would not be so quick to write off information just because big daddy media spoonfeeds you that it's "misinformation" or "conspiracy" or "racist".

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Not even a little, but that doesn't mean when she is saying something valid, the point should be discredited with invalid, tangential slander.

As far as conspiracy theories go, after what we say saw corporate media and the social media platforms do as far as censoring COVID 19 information under the banner of conspiracy theories, that have since come to light as being not only plausible, but probable (and in some cases absolute fact) the intelligent citizen would not be so quick to write off information just because big daddy media spoonfeeds you that it's "misinformation" or "conspiracy" or "racist".
Tom gets it.

She’s a nut job, absolutely, but that doesn’t mean that we should lock our critical thinking in the storage locker and take what the media has to say at face value.

It’s sad that the people who are supposed to be presenting the facts are no longer trustworthy, but here we are.

Reaction score
No their not , in fact border crossings are down more than ever.

Thats Fox bullshit
Um.... No. Tom provided the facts. Straight from the border patrol page. The data doesn't lie.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I'd like to see some one give two fucks about the northern border in all honesty.

Maine is a border state , and unlike any southern state we have more coastline than the rest of the entire eastern seaboard combined over 3000 miles of coast ,, I assure you there are more white and human lobsters washing up on our beaches than in any part of fucking Texas or California

The mother fucking 9/11 hijackers drove past our fucking house and stopped at the God Damn mall to go shopping.

ZERO fucks were given ,, nothing was done ,, some jersey barriers to block off streets and they closed a couple of bridges .. big mother fucking deal

So ill start to give a fuck about the southern border when some one starts to give a fuck about the north.

Reaction score
I'd like to see some one give two fucks about the northern border in all honesty.

Maine is a border state , and unlike any southern state we have more coastline than the rest of the entire eastern seaboard combined over 3000 miles of coast ,, I assure you there are more white and human lobsters washing up on our beaches than in any part of fucking Texas or California

The mother fucking 9/11 hijackers drove past our fucking house and stopped at the God Damn mall to go shopping.

ZERO fucks were given ,, nothing was done ,, some jersey barriers to block off streets and they closed a couple of bridges .. big mother fucking deal

So ill start to give a fuck about the southern border when some one starts to give a fuck about the north.
How many border crossings does Maine have so far this year?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
How many border crossings does Maine have so far this year?
Dude thats my point exactly , no one can keep track of it , its jungle style forrest , woods so thick the ticks get lost , and endless waterways

all you need is a canoe and a back pack and you can be in canada in an hour

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

Two wrongs don't make a right brother.

I don't have any data to support this, but I highly doubt the crime and burden coming over the border in main is in the same league as the southern states

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Two wrongs don't make a right brother.

I don't have any data to support this, but I highly doubt the crime and burden coming over the border in main is in the same league as the southern states
Theres no way to tell like i just mentioned to BBBG , its all jungle n forest and miles of waterways

canoe a compass and back pack your in and out of canada so fast no one knows

and it happens alot during harvest season that i know for sure , there are tons of migrant workers up here man more than you would ever imagine

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Theres no way to tell like i just mentioned to BBBG , its all jungle n forest and miles of waterways

and it happens alot during harvest season that i know for sure , there are tons of migrant workers up here man more than you would ever imagine
That's fair, but again, and this is just a guess, I doubt Canadian>American border crossings carry the same propensity to drug/human trafficking like we see so prevalent on the southern border simply because Canada itself has better internal controls against these things than Mexico does

Reaction score

There's migrant workers everywhere though and they move with the farming seasons. They could cross the southern border and move freely up to the north. You should see Southern NJ. Many more migrants that citizens around there. Unless the border crossers in Maine are those annoying Cannucks, in which case I apologize profusely to you. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
I do not support her. What she stated is a valid point though. Why should states remain in the United States if the Federal Government is not protecting them?

Do you support President Biden?
Honest question too.
I would wager that isn't it the duty of state level politicians to then provide law and policies in order to put these things into place rather than succeeding?
It boils down to that I guess I don't understand the end game of succeeding, do they genuinely believe they are able to replace all of their federal funding and maintain proper infrastructure etc etc

I do not support President Biden, no.

It's only slightly lower than 2022 because the 2023 numbers are ytd

2023 is on pace to be worse than 2022, which is still higher than it's been in 50 years
Very well be 110% accurate but she's making an excellent point. Biden is not securing the border and if the border states are being overrun as a result, then what is the point of them staying with the United States?

I'm going to look for more historic data than what you linked Tom, not calling it bad or anything but I feel like only going back to 2020 as that link does, it's not providing a full picture of the border situation as it trends through the years and as those trends align (or don't) with political policies and party majorities. I think that may be interesting.
Not negating that 2023 is set to be a record year for illegal immigration.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
There's migrant workers everywhere though and they move with the farming seasons. They could cross the southern border and move freely up to the north. You should see Southern NJ. Many more migrants that citizens around there. Unless the border crossers in Maine are those annoying Cannucks, in which case I apologize profusely to you. I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
no i mean ive seen em moving through the woods on big grows and working as trimmers ,, not uh , harvesting strawberries haaahahaha

but i know what you mean for sure , the folks working publicly could of come up here on busses to pick apples n lettuce n shit like that , i got no issue with that at all

everyone deserves to make a living

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I would wager that isn't it the duty of state level politicians to then provide law and policies in order to put these things into place rather than succeeding?
It boils down to that I guess I don't understand the end game of succeeding, do they genuinely believe they are able to replace all of their federal funding and maintain proper infrastructure etc etc

I do not support President Biden, no.

I'm going to look for more historic data than what you linked Tom, not calling it bad or anything but I feel like only going back to 2020 as that link does, it's not providing a full picture of the border situation as it trends through the years and as those trends align (or don't) with political policies and party majorities. I think that may be interesting.
Not negating that 2023 is set to be a record year for illegal immigration.
I came across more broad data going back to the 40s*? I think? But only went up to 2021 so I went with the current data.

If memory serves we saw a huge drop on REPORTED illegal immigration during the pandemic, but spiked back up in the last few years post lockdowns.

There were other periods of time where it was also exceptionally high, but I believe last 3 years or so are the highest it's ever been, I could be misremember that data though

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Hammonton, NJ during blueberry season is 90% migrant workers. It's so prevalent there that there are some businesses that have their signs in Spanish, with the English underneath

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Hammonton, NJ during blueberry season is 90% migrant workers. It's so prevalent there that there are some businesses that have their signs in Spanish, with the English underneath
Ok we have huge cranberry bogs they flood and giant blueberry farms downeast right

same concept but almost all the signs are in french and english cus so many of the migrant workers come down from around quebec and the rest of canada

thats funny as fuck man , same thing but different language.

New Threads