Sara Lee Wrestler Dies At 30

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Coroner said she died of cardiac arrhythmia. That’s terrible man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Wow that just blows to lose some one so young.

Eric Smith

Elite
Reaction score
The coroner said she died of cardiac arrhythmia. That’s terrible man.

Heard from someone it might have been covid shot related. She said may have been having issues since she got the shot. (Only hear-say at this point). Will wait only until her family decides I they want to reveal it.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Heard from someone it might have been covid shot related. She said may have been having issues since she got the shot. (Only hear-say at this point). Will wait only until her family decides I they want to reveal it.

I don’t fucking doubt it bro. I had heart issues after my shot for about two months.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Even if it is, the medical examiner will more than likely never admit it. Seen a few questionable deaths be written off as other causes.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Even if it is, the medical examiner will more than likely never admit it. Seen a few questionable deaths be written off as other causes.

100000% fucking percent bro. Never.