Staffer ousted after getting buttfucked on video in Senate hearing room

This is wild. Go figure he's from my state...

A US Senate staffer allegedly caught filming himself having sex in a Judiciary Committee hearing room no longer has his job, Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Maryland) said on X.

Maese-Czeropski, a 24-year-old legislative aide, was accused of posting a video of himself in flagrante delicto with another man on a public X account. His face appeared to be clearly visible, according to The Spectator, which first broke the story Friday.

The roughly eight seconds of intercourse allegedly took place in the same room where nominees to the Supreme Court are grilled by senators and where former FBI boss James Comey once testified about alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Graphic video of the moment was published by The Daily Caller Friday evening.

us-senate-staffer-caught-filming-73821145.jpg

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What is this sites fascination with everything gay ... ?

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Judiciary Committee, people get fucked in that room all the time, politicians and agency heads mad because they did not do the fucking this time.

Reaction score
Pick any government hearing room, office, etc. and it's probably seen more action than a Motel 6.
The part I can't wrap my head around is being so stupid as to film yourself in the act.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Somehow, nobody is getting in trouble for this:

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Capitol Police said Thursday that it's closing an investigation into a leaked video of people having sex inside a Senate hearing room after it determined there was no evidence of a crime.

"After consulting with federal and local prosecutors, as well as doing a comprehensive investigation and review of possible charges, it was determined that — despite a likely violation of Congressional policy — there is currently no evidence that a crime was committed," the agency said in a statement.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Somehow, nobody is getting in trouble for this:

It's fucked up to see just how much of being a politician was based on "being a gentleman".

Laws ? Not once you get past the state house level , you hit Washington you can rock out with your cock out and no one seems to care.

It's fucked up. Try that at the local Walmart , your dumb ass is going to jail.

Reaction score
Caught up in the moment I guess. Couldn't wait for the privacy of a stall in the men's restroom.

What the fuck is this world coming to.