**TRIGGER WARNING*** Words & Phrases That Are Buggin & Illin

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats another good one. Illiterate faggots.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I don't hear it much anymore but 'YOLO' will always make my skin crawl
*shudder*

Reaction score
Hated YOLO too. That was one of the worst.

Now its Lit for me. Fukking Lit? Like on fire? What the fukk. "This cheese burger is so lit!"

I don't know how many young people you guys hang around, but I hear Lit all the time. My younger brother and sister say it continually.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score

Now its Lit for me. Fukking Lit? Like on fire? What the fukk. "This cheese burger is so lit!"

I don't know how many young people you guys hang around, but I hear Lit all the time. My younger brother and sister say it continually.

Hahaha lit drives me nuts too. These fukking kids.

Im sure we used to say dumb shit like that too. Like phat. Lol. People still say phat? I'm bringing it backkkkkk

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use a lot of metaphors its necessary around here. Here are some that I hear and avoid because they drive me nuts.

"If it wasnt for his Daddys money he'd be out scratching $hit with the chickens"

"The (insert engine) can pull Christ from the cross."

"Colder than a well diggers a$$."

"titts on a boar hog"

"that dog wont hunt" My personal trigger and usually leads to violence.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score

Lit will always mean drunk to me.. wtf is wrong with those kids trying to change the meaning of a perfectly good 90's slang word for trashed

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
When someone says "word"

or when someone says quote un quote

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I use a lot of metaphors its necessary around here. Here are some that I hear and avoid because they drive me nuts.

"If it wasnt for his Daddys money he'd be out scratching $hit with the chickens"

"The (insert engine) can pull Christ from the cross."

"Colder than a well diggers a$$."

"titts on a boar hog"

"that dog wont hunt" My personal trigger and usually leads to violence.
Round here we say tits on a bull. It's gotta be used just right though.

Reaction score
Im from Cali so Im sure there is many a words I use that don't sit well with most of you midwesterners. Or even the east coast for that matter. Bruh... :)

Bae bugs the shit outta me tho. Especially when teens throw that shit around to every dumb fukkin acquaintance they know. "This girl is my BAE right here!!!" Nope, you just fukking met her 2 months ago. Try again.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fake natty and roids piss me off good..dorky fuks

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I dont like when someone i dont know says "hey boss" or "hey cheif"..go fuk your mother in her brown asshole

Kinda like when waitresses call me "hun". Is that "honey" or "Atilla"? I'm not your honey or your Atilla, or your "dear" .

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
When people use the word "turnt" or "turnt up" to describe partying with rec or alcohol. Bae also drives me nuts..lol

New Threads