VENUM LABS Juicedaddy.shop - anyone heard?

Reaction score
Hey just looking around if anyone knows anything about
VENUM LABS, juicedadd.shop is based out of the UK i'm wondering if the gear is Bunk, but the guy claims it is not

Reaction score
Have you seen any testing results?

i'm new to this stuff, thats why I'm here. Just a NPC Competitor looking for sources where lab results are available or anyone who has experience with this specific brand or website.
I've talked to the guy himself who runs the site and wants to sponsor athletes, I just can't find anything on Google about the VENUM labs.
He sells Viogen labs, Cenzo and EVO Pharma which are popular in the UK, but he keeps pushing this VENUM advertising. Everything I've read on Cenzo and Viogen have been positive, but I cant find anything on VENUM Labs
The only test results he showed was a Test Enanthate was at 333mg of Enanthate, but I've seen other sites post the same about Auctus Pharma Test Enanthate being 333mg too. I'm lost at this point, everyone saying their Test E. is overdosed and better
I've looked at pompsplace, balkanpharma, napsgear, lots of sources.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
i'm new to this stuff, thats why I'm here. Just a NPC Competitor looking for sources where lab results are available or anyone who has experience with this specific brand or website.
I've talked to the guy himself who runs the site and wants to sponsor athletes, I just can't find anything on Google about the VENUM labs.
He sells Viogen labs, Cenzo and EVO Pharma which are popular in the UK, but he keeps pushing this VENUM advertising. Everything I've read on Cenzo and Viogen have been positive, but I cant find anything on VENUM Labs
The only test results he showed was a Test Enanthate was at 333mg of Enanthate, but I've seen other sites post the same about Auctus Pharma Test Enanthate being 333mg too. I'm lost at this point, everyone saying their Test E. is overdosed and better
I've looked at pompsplace, balkanpharma, napsgear, lots of sources.

You can buy some product, then get it tested yourself. Then you'd know.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Where would you recommend I get it tested? That would be great, thank you <3

Janoshik:

Send them an email, they're very helpful and detailed, in how to send them product for HPLC testing.

They're also in Europe.

Reaction score
Where would you recommend I get it tested? That would be great, thank you <3
Shoot 200mg wait 4 days & get your TEST levels done at a lab/clinic. I remember seeing a postal blood lab service in Holland & Barratts health shop. Bloods will be a little over 1000ng/DL depending on your base TEST level, is there no rash on your skin, is there no tightness in the muscle. Testing over.