Anyone tried P_Labs?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't got a sister and my mom is dead. But good try, keyboard warrior

That's not my sister? That's your mama. I guess the Florida heat got to your little brain cells 🤣
its about time we talk about your sister..I figure your old enough now..The year was 1993 i met your mom in a club in nyc she told me she is on vacation and needs some cock bad..I told her to chill i got you so i took her home and fucked the absolute shit out of her it was disgusting anal everything...About 2 years later i get a knock on my door and a note...Im sorry u had to find out like this

Reaction score
its about time we talk about your sister..I figure your old enough now..The year was 1993 i met your mom in a club in nyc she told me she is on vacation and needs some cock bad..I told her to chill i got you so i took her home and fucked the absolute shit out of her it was disgusting anal everything...About 2 years later i get a knock on my door and a note...Im sorry u had to find out like this
I am telling you, you are mistaken. My mom died when she gave birth to me. 🤣🤣

Reaction score
Also, is it cock or penis? Pick one and stick with it 😉

New Threads